• Characters: Augustia ♥ Frazzled
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't go behind peoples back and i make sure to tell people my opinion
Are you sure about that?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
All I'll say is that a faction consisting of members from 4 major guilds from 4 major servers is pretty nice, but in the end quality matters far more than quantity. Thank you and KB.  :normal-35:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Guys keep the flaming to a minimum please or thread will be locked
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline _Jet

• Characters: Mangekyou,_Jet,xForbidden
  • Faction: ThaClick
Shots fired. *pew pew*

scxclfbdnkgw

and how many servers have u moved to bro? I mean come on lol
"Moved"? I mean, I've played a few servers. Haven't we all? Aren't there plenty of other guilds here that were on other servers... like yours? I don't see how it matters.

I've led one guild (Salmarnir) and was the director of another. I think I did pretty good. Did I not? You're entitled to your own opinion but I'm pretty sure I did well considering how much we won PK + TWs. In HangOver I'm sure I did well for the same reasons.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:09 am by Night⋆

Offline LetsHug

"Moved"? I mean, I've played a few servers. Haven't we all? Aren't there plenty of other guilds here that were on other servers... like yours? I don't see how it matters.

I've led one guild (Salmarnir) and was the director of another. I think I did pretty good. Did I not? You're entitled to your own opinion but I'm pretty sure I did well considering how much we won PK + TWs. In HangOver I'm sure I did well for the same reasons.
HangOver eventually got rid of you tho man is what i'm saying lol, you did good on other server but most of the stuff pedro said had legit reasoning and he could back it up, example what he is saying about leaving servers, When xp left other server? I'm pretty sure that's what he was referring to lol
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:27 am by Night⋆

scxclfbdnkgw

HangOver eventually got rid of you tho man is what i'm saying lol
I left HO... I don't know how they got rid of me hah

but most of the stuff pedro said had legit reasoning and he could back it up, example what he is saying about leaving servers, When xp left other server
I wasn't with XP then. I didn't even play PW at all when they were there, unless you mean when they were PONYS and PKed with Ferocity. I lead Salmarnir against them and beat them there, so... You're probably talking about when Future was around. I wasn't there.

@Shiroitears: You're welcome to argue but don't personally insult anyone or be vulgar. The GM already warned you.
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:26 am by Night⋆

Offline LetsHug

I left HO... I don't know how they got rid of me hah
Hey, thanks!
I wasn't with XP then. I didn't even play PW at all when they were there, unless you mean when they were PONYS and PKed with Ferocity. I lead Salmarnir against them and beat them there, so... You're probably talking about when Future was around. I wasn't there.
Ah from what i was told HO kicked you or something idk, but ye i was referring to when Future was around, And even Akasuki or however you spell that naruto shit.

Offline _Jet

• Characters: Mangekyou,_Jet,xForbidden
  • Faction: ThaClick
akatsuki is how you spell it xD

scxclfbdnkgw

but ye i was referring to when Future was around
Yeah, sorry, wasn't there for that so I can't comment on it.

And even Akasuki or however you spell that naruto shit.
I PKed against them and there's videos up of that too if you're curious, but they left to come here once they started getting beaten over there.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
You were all warned.. Now locked
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$