Offline Trust

• Totally not a
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Grats on seeing the truth Pedro.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Dan Arabian

• Characters: ted,DRAKE
  • Faction: Prince 2 Bombs

Long live team J

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
nice video :333 was  fun tw gf!!!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
Long + fun tw + awesome 2h pk afterwards.

Grats on seeing the truth Pedro.

:c meanie :'c

Offline Avey

• ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Characters: Augustia ♥ Frazzled
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Rekt x2

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 09:00 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Just because we didn't win it doesn't mean the PKs not fun... I don't know about you but i play a game for fun, not to 'win'. Game =/= Real life.

Nice video though, idk how you play with that resolution my eyes would die.

See you in pk. :normal-36:

scxclfbdnkgw

Just because we didn't win it doesn't mean the PKs not fun... I don't know about you but i play a game for fun, not to 'win'. Game =/= Real life.
Tell that to your guild leader
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:07 am by Night⋆

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Tell that to your guild leader who considers every single one of you "literally useless" because you didn't win.

I was referring to this TW preformance since majority of the people played not as expected, and not global perspective (not that i expect you to even know the dfiference).
Quiete sure i've seen you or your  guild leader call and say worse to your own members . I don't go behind peoples back and i make sure to tell people my opinion, not sure why you guys are so amused about it lol i've seen all of you raging , insulting, kicking people in your own guild(s) for AFKing in pk or even less. If iwas to post every SS i got from you guys i would be living on forums..

Nice video tho ;)

P.S.: We lost TW , err not a big deal don't think anyone really gonna care that much either, we won't leave the server tho (even knowing you guys want us too) lol not like other people rq'ed a server after loosing endless times PVP, we will remain even if we loose 100 TW's :) we still won 50% of the pk's and tbh we enjoy a challenging PVP aspect .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Trust

• Totally not a
"we won't leave the server tho (even knowing you guys want us too)"
!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE SERVER!!

Would be no more pk if you left :((((

Offline LetsHug

Like why you lost in 20 minutes instead of 30 minutes like last time?
I understand the difference but I don't see how you can tell me anything considering you're not a good leader in any aspect. You can't lead a guild, you can't lead a TW, you can't even lead a party. When I was in Hang*Over with the very same people you're with, I actually managed to beat XP. It wasn't all on me, but I was the one creating rosters + leading the war + leading my own party as well, so who are you to tell me anything?

A few of your members have already RQ from losing so pathetically and I know a few more that are promising to not show up because they know it'll be another curbstomp, just like this week and just like last week. What do you think will change this coming week?
I couldn't possibly care less. You just seem to like to leave when you start getting destroyed.
I'd love to know who you're referring to
haha, what?
I'm glad you'll enjoy the endless grind against our WBs in your base.
and how many servers have u moved to bro? I mean come on lol
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2014, 04:08 am by Night⋆