Epic Perfect World

Reset base stats on genie(OR MAKE GENIE RESKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It's especially annoying when you have to compress just to test it since model viewer isn't always reliable.
 Plus you need that stage genie just to test and each one has two texture files. And it always looks way better in the texture file than in-game lol

Gfx are super annoying to mess with because something can work well with one file, but not work at all with the next and it just feels like jibberish ;c

yea lol x.x exactly  :( .

I've been messing around with gfx on flyers tho lately, they seem to be relatively easier to mess with than genie and other stuff :S  but bleh, have exams this week and the next so i won't be messing with these till exams are over.

After which, i'll finish up a few more flyers and wep skins x.x and experiment with gfx untill i induce another headache :S

I don't know what method you use to compress, but the method i started to explain before might make things easier for you. Literally takes 5 seconds for me to compress everything i need to. (it doesn't compress whole folder again. It just adds and replaces the specific file you want to the existing file, hence it's way faster)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
yea lol x.x exactly  :( .

I've been messing around with gfx on flyers tho lately, they seem to be relatively easier to mess with than genie and other stuff :S  but bleh, have exams this week and the next so i won't be messing with these till exams are over.

After which, i'll finish up a few more flyers and wep skins x.x and experiment with gfx untill i induce another headache :S

I don't know what method you use to compress, but the method i started to explain before might make things easier for you. Literally takes 5 seconds for me to compress everything i need to. (it doesn't compress whole folder again. It just adds and replaces the specific file you want to the existing file, hence it's way faster)

I haven't even bothered since the last time I tried months and months ago (was mostly experimenting with model editing more recently), but I know I have to eventually.

I'll PM you about it > . <

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion