You are very generous!
k, looking forward for this.
Essence

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
well actually i have a cousin and he have dwarfism we r in the same school and same level... he is a bright one i cud tell he is in the ace block but because of his size he is being bullied by others even lower classmen dsnt respect him.. so i need to stand up for him.. cant let anyone judge someone because of his size.. thats why i hate bully i remember entering my cousin classroom while their class is ongoing.. and floored someone who threaten him just because he thinks my cousin get some special treatment because he is dwarf.. but he isnt, he work hard for his grades.. and after the graduation my cousin finished in 2nd honor in overall.. i am proud for him and pity those who bullied him.

Couldn't agree with you more, and I'm proud of you and your cousin. Not a lot of people in this world, will find any good Samaritan nowadays.
Essence

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
doing the right thing is always best when u remembering it.. like now :D

Offline Wyll

• Squirrels, the ultimate cuteness
  • Characters: Hikasu
  • Faction: Paz
your parent surely told you "ignore it, and they will stop" but that keeping get the hawk worst!!! that fox bullies get even more annoying when you ignore them  :normal-6:

You Must Stand Tall

if they say "yo highy, how the weather up there" or "watch out everyone, the giant gonna break the roof again" you reply with "i don't know about that, but be careful to not hit your head on my knee shorty", that will  give you a cam of "laugh at bully's face" for the lunch time
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2014, 02:25 am by Wyll

Please, don't hurt Animals, is pure cruelty and being a heartless.

what would you do if an alien appear out of nowhere, shoot a beam at your mother and teleport to his ship before you could even take a step?
for the Animals that is the same thing!!!