Epic Perfect World

Bullying

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
well then....we must find...a...god hacker....then find the cyber bully....then flood his computer with random adds and breaking it.....problem solved with cyber bullying, and yes it is bad any kind of bullying that is

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
Completely missed my point, If you watched the Video u would see the message i was trying to show for those who Bully and are Bullyed and the once who Watch it happen. It shows people each and everyone has a voice. if you see someone being bullyed, speak up, and Cyber Bullying was not 100% directed to the game like lol alot of ppl like myself would laugh at the idea of someone trying to bully on a game but some ppl will take it to heart and that does not mean they r weak and yes cyber bullying and in rl bullying is not the same thing but it does not make it any less hurtful or anymore ok. Everyone deals with things differently, was mostly directed to social networks such as Face-Book. Other places of which these occasions occur would be your local school or work places ect..
Standing up for the people who feel alone in these times of life of which they are feeling so small......
Can mean alot,  but its up to those people whom witness these occasions each and everyday to make that decision.
You might not be able to stop it from happening completely,
BUT U CAN stand together and unite against it.
Just reaching out to that one person and showing them "Hey, I care" is what makes the difference.
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2014, 12:48 am by Ditzy

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Bullies are the ones with sh1tty life, no one loves them and they take it on someone else, trying to make their life worth something, yet they fail. Like it was said in a song, no one will cry when they die

Stay happy

oh yeah and whether its a bullying irl or in game, both are equally wrong

Im happy I dont get to see bullies irl, hate them more than any other kind of people, in internet unfortunately there's more of them

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Completely missed my point, If you watched the Video u would see the message i was trying to show for those who Bully and are Bullyed and the once who Watch it happen. It shows people each and everyone has a voice. if you see someone being bullyed, speak up, and Cyber Bullying was not 100% directed to the game like lol alot of ppl like myself would laugh at the idea of someone trying to bully on a game but some ppl will take it to heart and that does not mean they r weak and yes cyber bullying and in rl bullying is not the same thing but it does not make it any less hurtful or anymore ok. Everyone deals with things differently, was mostly directed to social networks such as Face-Book. Other places of which these occasions occur would be your local school or work places ect..
Standing up for the people who feel alone in these times of life of which they are feeling so small......
Can mean alot,  but its up to those people whom witness these occasions each and everyday to make that decision.
You might not be able to stop it from happening completely,
BUT U CAN stand together and unite against it.
Just reaching out to that one person and showing them "Hey, I care" is what makes the difference.

Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yeah.. goodluck.

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
TBH.. Bullying isn't right either way you look at it,  but at the end of the day, you have to be the bigger person and toughen the hell up. Haters gonna hate but if they hatin, you must be doing something right. Taking the easy way out doesn't put you in a better place.  Sincerely sorry for your lost though my heart goes out to the inflicted.
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Bullying hurts a lot. People think the things they say don't matter or that you shouldn't be affected by them, but that's just not how it works. Best wishes to you and good luck. I'm sorry for your loss.

They actually understand what they are doing :normal-2:

deemanz man, those are deemanz

they exist, seriously :normal-49:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Both still hurt and can affect you in the cyber world and your "real life", i.e. cyber bullying can lead to poor self esteem, weight gain, stress, anxiety, depression - things that can affect you in your day-to-day life and lead to even more bullying by the "real world". Everyone has different experiences. It's unfair to minimize the effects of one instance just because you react to it differently, imo.
This^^.Yes cyberbullying is different then irl bullying,but still the words somone said on the internet are often in the head of the person who got bullied.Yes you can turn off your pc,but you cant turn off that words in your head,ive never or very rarely been bullied in highschool atleast.But ive recieved cyber bully messages and im sure most peoples did.It can affect your irl defintley.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
You been bullied??
Say name fast
Im go use ninja skill put RO curse and save world

- ontopic-
Bullying is indeed bad
Yea, I was bullied because I didn't act like a “lady”, I was always boyish~ because I felt I had more freedom. And because I wasn't dressed with expensive cloths or because in their opinion I was “ugly”. At first it was hard for me but then I stopped caring about other's opinion about me.

Offline Strong

Actually cyber bullying is illegal in most countries, those who do it could be charged and sent to jail ,the laws have become very strict about things like that.But myself i dont think being sent to jail is right but some kind of intervention should be done.
Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Reliant

Actually cyber bullying is illegal in most countries, those who do it could be charged and sent to jail ,the laws have become very strict about things like that.But myself i dont think being sent to jail is right but some kind of intervention should be done.

what exactly is cyber-bullying ?
I mean there isn't any fairly archivable proof of cyber-bullying being an actual bullying when it comes to trashtalking (it's just the game slang pretty much, and anyone who plays mmorpg's pretty much gets what one pays for-playing with the devil)
The other thing is actual cyber-bullying being really bullying and using naive people to get their personal info through skype, etc to steal their money/or identity then yes, this part is fairly jail-able (and i really don't understand why do you think that it isn't right that they should be sent to jail)
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2014, 10:55 am by Reliant

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Yea, I was bullied because I didn't act like a “lady”, I was always boyish~ because I felt I had more freedom. And because I wasn't dressed with expensive cloths or because in their opinion I was “ugly”. At first it was hard for me but then I stopped caring about other's opinion about me.
Its ok bbygirl.
Im kiss you

EricaMurcas

*sad sigh* I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, bullying is a terrible thing and I just wish people could see how much it hurts. There are plenty of people out that that are willing step up to all this, but they must be committed. I was bullied for most of my life. I still have physical scars (got cut by a knife when I was in third grade by another student) and emotional scars that will never go away, they just fade. Incidentally, I have that song and I love it. I wish you and yours comfort, love, and loving memories that never die. *hug* Pass them around.

Last Edit: Mar 21, 2014, 01:40 pm by Murcas

Offline firestorm01

sad fact of life kids..teens and young so called adults are and have always been insensitive to their peers. It only get worse every decade. Truely sad when even parents are scared of their own. Bullying is just how they try and make the world seem smaller.Most bullies are cowards at heart because they cant see the good in anything or any1. Thats the main reason our world suffers more and more the human race has stopped caring. Yes you should stand up for yourself and for those weaker then you. Be the solution not the problem.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm not saying that bullying is good but a person who have been bullied will become a better person. Me, myself, being bullied changed me a lot and I don't say I'm happy I was, it's sad I was because I was only 6 y.o when I was bullied which makes it worse seeing how CHILDREN are bullying other children. Yes there are scare, emotional and physical but they can go away. I found comfort and understanding in my best friend ( Nicolle ) and some other friends who been there for me and in my boyfriend and those people "cured" my scares. You just don't have to give up to the bullies and you'll get over them. You need to learn to defend yourself when others aren't around to save you.
I learned this after caring and crying for all the bullies that they don't deserve the bother and true people who don't pretend to be your friends just to start gossiping about you will show up in the end.