Epic Perfect World

Auto-Convert 10mil Notes

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
I tried searching the forums for this but cannot find it. If you guys already know the link or solution to this please link me to it.

So, I recall that whatever we put in our personal shops can well exceed 200m and if the purchase made your inventory exceed 200m, it will automatically convert to 10 million notes. I'm not sure if this happened after the corruption or anything but now I'm limited to only selling stuff which total is 200m or less. Although I have a handful of things I want to sell, I feel like I'm stuck selling bits n pieces at once. This is for an afk shop, so I won't be here to be sending out announcements for people to come (if that may be suggested). Anyone know a solution to this aside from making another character x.x? Thanks!

Taking Signature Requests -  Click Here!

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~

Offline diception

you have to buy one of the shop token things.... the thing that makes you not look like a cat... then you can accept payments over 200m

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea buying one of those extended shops will do that for you. It'll work for buying too but that is slightly glitched.
The money from stuff you are buying in your shop will be taken from bignote stacks if possible but you can't actually exceed 200m worth at any time.

Offline Archangel

I don't mind the coins and big notes i am broke all the time, im just spamnkin ;)

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
Great to hear! Thanks so much, I really couldn't figure it out! ;D