Epic Perfect World

Is there any chance we will get Armour fashion soon? :c

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
+100000000 i don't like the armor  :-[
Cool, then you can use fashion and other people wearing armour wont harm you at all

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
you could even mix armor pieces with fashion and come up with something good

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Cool, then you can use fashion and other people wearing armour wont harm you at all

Which will be like 10 people. Seems lame to make Aga work so hard when everyone has the option to wear some armor now and nobody wears it (at all). Just my opinion, though.  :normal-36:

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Which will be like 10 people. Seems lame to make Aga work so hard when everyone has the option to wear some armor now and nobody wears it (at all). Just my opinion, though.  :normal-36:
maybe because:
1. They can't use hair fashion
2. They can't use weapon fashion
3. They don't like that armor
4. Only NotGoods don't have fashion  :-[ :-\ :-X
once it becomes fashion it won't be considered NotGood and will be worn like any other fashion
Is it really that hard to do? the texture ect. is already there it just has to be made fashion
JUST MY OPINION THOUGH

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Its just as much work as with weapon fashion. Its just about 'putting' armours texture on current fashion and changing name. Also, people dont use armour now because only armour they can use is r8 and not everyone likes it's look, or some ppl just got bored of it. They cant buy armour they want to wear because 1st of all they would have to switch to r8 before every pk(meaning they cant also use it during that) and no one has space in inventory for that. Also once we get armour fashion we can mix armour and fashion + wear hairstyles + weapon fashion. I got some freakin' awesome ideas for a few sexy looking mixes c: not going to share it tho c:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
:c I want the lvl 30 AA set (the red one on tailor) and lvl 40 AA set (the purple one)

pls aga q.q da low lvl armor skirt is pretty
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex

10 ppl ? girl you are new in this game ppl that being playing this game 4 years we miss old style armors so plz don't talk if did not play 1.3 for less than 2 years :S

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
10 ppl ? girl you are new in this game ppl that being playing this game 4 years we miss old style armors so plz don't talk if did not play 1.3 for less than 2 years :S

Stop commenting on very post I make that you can find because you're bored as hell in your life. I don't comment on your crap and I have 0 interest in doing so (partly because I can barely even read it), but nonetheless, no thanks. Instead of seeking negative attention from me, please learn to write an opinion on your own without feeling the need to quote me on every thread just to insult. It's incredibly boring.

Also to Vookie, I always heard it was a difficult process, but if it's easy, good luck to you.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014, 03:32 am by Yoonah

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
+1 would be sexy for my mystic

and

just want to say that

can r8r armors get reskin with the new armors from NH patch? i like the auras c:
I've arleady given my +1 but the gif in ur sign is just amazing. Angel Beats yey.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls