Epic Perfect World

Is there any chance we will get Armour fashion soon? :c

Vegas

If u mean fashion with armour stats (def and hp) then yes it is possible so is just wearing armor liek fashion (for looks). will it get added prob not but who knows.

No he just wants armor skins as fashion. No stats or anything if i understood right. +1 to this idea would love to use a heavy armor skin on my mage  :normal-2:

Reliant

+999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999
Plz make this real.
I like armour fashion.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
It would be pretty awesome to be able to wear armor pieces as fashion. Maybe even have those armor effects separately if possible. Anything to make a char look cooler would be loved by players.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can secretly tell that one of private servers already has it, maybe even more idk, I believe it might be hard or require some work but its rly cool D: Full TT99 Light Set, dude D:
Would you really want to show up with this?   :normal-19:

I may add few sets, but honestly, our current r8 is best looking armor imho and no-one seems to be using it for a looks

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I may add few sets, but honestly, our current r8 is best looking armor imho and no-one seems to be using it for a looks
I do, on my tank :o Barb R8r looks awesome. But it's somewhat useless because most barbs stay in tiger/panda form, especially a tank.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I do, on my tank :o Barb R8r looks awesome. But it's somewhat useless because most barbs stay in tiger/panda form, especially a tank.
You are noob only camp tiger while looking for wife at the same time as doing PvE activities
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Chanzeer

• ???????
  • Characters: Kamidake
  • Faction: No Faction
i wouldnt mind having a fashion set of TT60 or LA 40 gear, which does look pretty cool.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

this Admin doesn'0t know ecatomb can't redirect  >:D

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
You are noob only camp tiger while looking for wife at the same time as doing PvE activities
I'm talking about my sage barb that I used for TW. My main is mostly in human cuz it's aps. And nothing wrong with PvE activities given that I prefer PvE. And I don't look for wives anymore. Been a month since I've married anyone.

Offline Chanzeer

• ???????
  • Characters: Kamidake
  • Faction: No Faction

the R8 Archer set is hideous

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
the R8 Archer set is hideous
I think the Mystic set looks gay on a male toon.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
if someone doesnt know what is Armour Fashion and why do we want it(for example Little_Veno...): Some Armours look just better than fashion but we dont have their look as r8 or dragon, so we want armour to be used as fashion just like weapon reskins

+ this way every class no matter if HA/LA/AA can wear armour which normally isnt supposed to, example: Archer using r9 psychic armour's look

+ with that u can use fashion hair with armour

But its up to GMs I guess how are they going to make it or actually IF they are going to

but pls do

ty

D:

This is just awesome
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I'm talking about my sage barb that I used for TW. My main is mostly in human cuz it's aps. And nothing wrong with PvE activities given that I prefer PvE. And I don't look for wives anymore. Been a month since I've married anyone.

You are good calm down
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
This is just awesome
+ with that you can use your weapon fashion while wearing armor.... You forgot this part  ^-^

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Yes I would like to D: I see players using gear's look almost everyday and besides there's r9 look (not r9r3 tho) which is beautiful as well D: sins and archer get tail D: