Epic Perfect World

Endgame PvP

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
we need some more pvp endgame rather than just outside west drama. ideas here please =]
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
let's move to orchid temple :troll:
On a serious note, theres theatre of blood, maybe changing the detect potion reward into the +31 potions instead? That way they'd be seriously usefull so people would compete more.  Or just bumping up rewards in general.
Other than that theres also dragon temple, wednesday tournament (quit throwing spider events with better rewards during that QQ)
As well as random 1v1 events.
No to mention TW (possibly throw frequency of that up a bit? It really doesnt take a week to get ready for it here, no need to farm for charms n stuff. )

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
On a serious note, theres theatre of blood, maybe changing the detect potion reward into the +31 potions instead? )
thanks for reminding me this

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Speaking of reminders, when/if you add blessboxes to balance clases please keep in mind the daily teacher blessbox (+8 def lvl or +8 atk lvl or +5def/atk)  is a great aid that anyone can use, blocking that would kinda negate any balancing efford

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
with Descent:
- archers will be given +5 def level box
- clerics +20% mp and mp charm cooldown lowered by 1 second
- barbs - their unique rings will be removed and poleaxe's damage will be lowered to dual axes attack
we will do it by small steps =)

I still need to get through this http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1194.0

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Can you add up evasion boost for archer, since the server had a lot of accuracy boost, im using my seeker against my sister's archer the other day and I hit about 90% of the time, archer's def against phy classes comes w/ their evasion. I dnt see the elussiveness of an EA anymore,

Offline vaine123

with Descent:
- barbs - their unique rings will be removed and poleaxe's damage will be lowered to dual axes attack

Why taking away accuracy rings from barbs? The accuracy already sucks, can hardly ever hit a sin with x2 300 accuracy shards and blood bath without the rings.

Also, a suggestion, make psy skills debuffable.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
will all classes have a bless box?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Mirae

i also suggest gms to change lvl 105 charms to 150.. its very usable for mages >.<

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Theater of blood, change 2 hearts to equal 1 epic coin. xD
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
with Descent:

I need to finish that. Will do by this week.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Giving archers a blessbox is kinda unfair, means we wont get any defense boost in TW or other places where we would normally use the PWI teacher +5/+5 or +8 or marriage +6/6 boxes.  Still it's handy outside of those times I guess.