Epic Perfect World

Veno Pet Issue

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
idk how its gonna mix in with the new evolution pets or if these pets im talking about now will be useless

but the veno pets(not the owl/drake) dont have the same attack dmg which hugely unfair in pk

ex: i have all the pets that were given out during Halloween and another veno does and got it during x-mas but her pets are stronger than mines..we had the same exact pets with buffs on it

idk how this even gets to happen.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
How did you test this out? In a real damage test or comparison of the pets themselves. As far as I know, the venomancer pets all do similar damage (and I have both Halloween and Christmas versions on my veno). I have not seen a difference between the two in the damage tests that I've done.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
They should be the same if they're the same pet, have the same buffs, ect.
Was loyalty maxed out on both? o.o

Did you compare actual stats or damage on something?

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline HellishKitty

i was thinking it might be loyalty last night but idk how that works...full loyalty =better attack?

my pets arent full in loyalty

we were testing on this wf...she did her baby fairy fox it was doing 1k and she did her dino = 1k also

and my pets were =780 -830 dont remember exactly

thats how we did it

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
i was thinking it might be loyalty last night but idk how that works...full loyalty =better attack?

we were testing on this wf...she did her baby fairy fox it was doing 1k and she did her dino = 1k also

thats how we did it

Full loyalty makes your pet do more damage, so that is the most likely cause of why your pets were doing less damage.

As a footnote, loyalty drops regularly and also when a pet dies.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

thats how we did it
Full loyalty makes your pet do more damage, so that is the most likely cause of why your pets were doing less damage.

Mine was at half loyalty doing 1080 on the same wf she was hitting with her pet for 700-ish.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I believe even when half filled a pet a still considered "loyal". All you have to do is hover over its hunger to see the % attack and exp bonus it gets.
And it only drops regularly if you don't have a tome equipped, otherwise only when it dies.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline HellishKitty

Mine was at half loyalty doing 1080 on the same wf she was hitting with her pet for 700-ish.

when u online pm me D: we test again

ill let u guys know ..

Offline Johania

yes that is why your pets don't have same attack.  your pet's loyalty have to be maxed to get highest attack.

Offline HellishKitty

yes that is why your pets don't have same attack.  your pet's loyalty have to be maxed to get highest attack.

I believe even when half filled a pet a still considered "loyal". All you have to do is hover over its hunger to see the % attack and exp bonus it gets.
And it only drops regularly if you don't have a tome equipped, otherwise only when it dies.

k ty loyalty was the issue

Offline Mediocre

• Play Smart
  • Low FPS gamer! ;_;
  • Characters: Mediocre
  • Faction: Alamat
You better feed your pets this will increase the atk of your pet. Don't let them starve 'cos they won't follow you :/

Offline Peybol

you forget that air pets hit less on pjs in ground.