Epic Perfect World

Staff list

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This isn't really that important but hear me out.
GMs have alts (nothing against that) but can this list also show if an alt is online? Some times, the alt is online and it's difficult to see if there is a GM online. And uh shouting on wc doesn't really help much.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It actually shows if account is logged (so it includes also alts on that GM account), because it's much easier to implement and much less lines of code needed

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
It actually shows if account is logged (so it includes also alts on that GM account), because it's much easier to implement and much less lines of code needed
Oh didn't know about that. Sorry.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Don't need to be sorry :P

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Don't need to be sorry :P
Mom told me to say sorry Q_Q

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I listed my alts in the characters section of my profile. Those are the ones I actively play. Shoot a PM to those if I'm doing a HNS or SND event. :)

Hope this helps some.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
same here.. the only alt I have is listed but tbh rarely log it unless for HnS
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a few more gm's that aren't listed? And shouldn't the Support Member's be listed too? They're pretty much GM's without the all those powers and being able to host events.

Off topic, but if a support member is trusted enough, couldn't they have the power to mute someone? Sometimes no GM's are on and it's not like they'd have any advantage in game vs normal players.

Sorry if any of this sounds noobish =P

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a few more gm's that aren't listed? And shouldn't the Support Member's be listed too? They're pretty much GM's without the all those powers and being able to host events.

Off topic, but if a support member is trusted enough, couldn't they have the power to mute someone? Sometimes no GM's are on and it's not like they'd have any advantage in game vs normal players.

If a support member is online, the support chat is online.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
wife list

now staff list...

wtf stero

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/announcements/staff-list-63843/

Just for you. Since there is often confusion with alts and stuff. The Online GM Status shows the account online, as Aga said, not the character, so this list gives you our current characters and alts that you could PM in game.

Then we'd start turning into Storm. Our support members role is to assist the GMs with forum moderations and the in-game support room. Our support members are regular players and such, so listing their online status wouldn't be necessary and would create more issues for them that is outside their role.
And as for GMs, that is our full and current list of GMs.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Its simple if GMs are online then you must check chat room 'EPWsupport' or need GMs online list open 'epw.com' hope you get your answer soon:)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Its simple if GMs are online then you must check chat room 'EPWsupport' or need GMs online list open 'epw.com' hope you get your answer soon:)
Not every GM enters the chatroom.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules