Epic Perfect World

New Item Supreme Helm:Dominance :o

Offline EastCoast

Hi im not sure if there is other treads like this i would to sugguest for adding an new helm since we all use dragon would be nice to farm it somewere some how maybe with Nirvana or TM or something else :o  >:D

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This has been suggested a few times before in the form of an upgrade-able Dragon Helm. People have been generally accepting of the helmet addition, but no official word has been given.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
The TM cape takes forever already and it has the alternative of the Ascended dragon cape, for a helmet an ascended dragon would mean either making 3 different helmets, making the str low req enough for all classes to use, making AA's and LA's priviledged with the hp, or nerfing the hp, thus nerfing the HA's and keeping LA's and AA's the same.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
This was suggested, I don't think Agatio approved.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
The TM cape takes forever already and it has the alternative of the Ascended dragon cape, for a helmet an ascended dragon would mean either making 3 different helmets, making the str low req enough for all classes to use, making AA's and LA's priviledged with the hp, or nerfing the hp, thus nerfing the HA's and keeping LA's and AA's the same.

takes like 2 days.... 12 runs per server reset....people are just lazy

Offline EastCoast

I got my for 3 day's and my wiz has the cape from the old way so idk if it atm take's forever.. :shocked:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Not a bad idea

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Suggestion good but people dun want again tms runs when they get already tm robe....its fight between 'PVP vs PVE'
but i lobe both :D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Suggestion good but people dun want again tms runs when they get already tm robe....its fight between 'PVP vs PVE'
but i lobe both :D
No,it's about making some classes tankier(having to make the helm available for every class,not needing to restat to use it,giving to LA/AA more hp while HA classes won't get much.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
terrible idea as always

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Worst idea ever, add more pve..sure.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I don't feel like farming another piece of gear.  :normal-21:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 04:48 pm by αlex

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Boohoo, people don't wanna farm.

Yes, good idea. I want.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Boohoo, people don't wanna farm.

Yes, good idea. I want.

Some just don't have the schedule to be doing all those runs in 2-3 days.

If it's balanced for all classes i can agree on it, but it also must be something that isn't routine. Unless they want to make this like PWI ofc.