I dont understand anything D: too much new things, GM u must make guide D:

+1 xD

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
yup +1, there must be someone good from each class at least. Anyone can test PK sure, but I rather trust someone experienced in PVP, I don't know how you can disagree with this.

She never disagreed to it,just mentioned that they weren't picked "Solely" on PVP skills.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Ennaoj

Good;uck to those who doesn't play pwi =_=

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Good;uck to those who doesn't play pwi =_=
Than;s.

It's a nice idea, +1

Vegas

In my opinion, you should select some testers first, then start this thread, like you did last year with SoW expansion. Selecting some decent pk players would help you settle the balance right, pve can be done by anyone.

Agreed.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
+9000
LoL does this in a much larger scale and besides the hundreds of trolls out of the thousands of testers, it works great!
With supervision and as Aga said, around 50 people, it'll deffinatly be an awesome feature :)

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Alright then, get testers that have no idea about their class, I am speaking of players that really know their classes and can make a good argument about what should be balanced and what not. Of course that pk testing could be done by anyone, but atleast get someone that knows what he/she's doing.

That's still completely subjective. What a person considers to be "good" or "skilled" is based on their opinion alone. And those who consider themselves to be "good", more times than not, are not well behaved enough to get picked anyway.
Again, GMs are fully capable c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Testing is all good. But there's always going to be flame if one person does get picked, and another does not. Just leave it to the GMs, as Echo said they are capable. On the plus side, it will probably be quicker.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Testing is all good. But there's always going to be flame if one person does get picked, and another does not. Just leave it to the GMs, as Echo said they are capable. On the plus side, it will probably be quicker.
For SoW there were testers too without knowing there is a test server, me personally didn't find out until a tester said some stuff about patch. It's going to be the same thing, I think it would be good to have different testers than before. ^^