Epic Perfect World

open beta testing for players?

Vegas

Reawakening will be disabled, until I figure out how to nerf points you get from it. It gives 76 stat points with each rebirth. Since you can rebirth twice, that would be additional 152 stats points from air, which people would pump into damage (bye bye balance). However all the maps and quests will be available without rebirth (short quest chain required).
Skills, passives and cards I didn't test, you guys will have to do it and decide what to leave and what to keep.
We can for example disable best cards (S), and just leave C, B and A. I will also consider to make cards tradeable, so people could exchange them.
The plan for now is that A cards will be gained from Primal World quest chains and dailies, along with the bloods, needed for skills. S cards would be available only from Flowsilver Palace or dailies in Primal (lower chance than A cards though).
Meridian Pills will be very easy to get. There's one short quest chain that will give a lot of it. Plus it will be available from God's Giving and BH dailies, so it will be easy to get max amount you can use per day
Arcane Sky (source of spirit / determines level of passives) will be easy to max from dailies as well.
There will be quite a a lot new daily and quest chains for ECs and other stuff, that will let get things faster. Totally optional.

What about the primordial blood rates? You need 120 of them just to max the passive defense  :sad: Hope it will be easier here because new players won't be able to catch up with morai skills, primal skills, war avatars etc. I like the meridian idea and cards should be tradable for sure because it would be super frustrating getting 2 same cards of a set. S cards can't be devoured either so  :sad:

Edit: What about leveling the cards? You need a shit load of lower grade cards to get a set to 80 and those cards can be rebirthed too  :normal-20:

Last Edit: Mar 18, 2014, 10:55 pm by Teru

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
anyone else agree that this is too much o.o

Vegas

There's even more content like nuema tiers and nuema farming etc...

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
It sounds much when it's summed up like that, but it really isnt THAT much. Also aga mentioned he'd make several things easy to get.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
There's even more content like nuema tiers and nuema farming etc...

i almost read that as neutela farming and neutela tier....im like....well....time to make farming chars....

but i am happy that he gave us some information of the patch instead of keeping it all in the dark.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What about the primordial blood rates? You need 120 of them just to max the passive defense  :sad: Hope it will be easier here because new players won't be able to catch up with morai skills, primal skills, war avatars etc. I like the meridian idea and cards should be tradable for sure because it would be super frustrating getting 2 same cards of a set. S cards can't be devoured either so  :sad:

Edit: What about leveling the cards? You need a shit load of lower grade cards to get a set to 80 and those cards can be rebirthed too  :normal-20:
I was thinking around 200 bloods from the Primal World chain quests and the rest could be gotten from dailies. I will also consider making bloods and new skills tradeable.
About card leveling, I haven't really looked into it, but it can be configured, so it shouldn't be issue.
Cards and new skills are one of the things that have to be tested very thoroughly.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Please add a guide for NH patch (Since i dont play pwi for years and it might makes me confused). Thanks.  :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Guides will be available along with the patch notes release.

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Guides will be available along with the patch notes release.

[shadow=red,left]Hey exuse me Agatio could Please Read your pm and Please Respond If Possible thx[/shadow]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Vegas

I was thinking around 200 bloods from the Primal World chain quests and the rest could be gotten from dailies. I will also consider making bloods and new skills tradeable.
About card leveling, I haven't really looked into it, but it can be configured, so it shouldn't be issue.
Cards and new skills are one of the things that have to be tested very thoroughly.

Sounds good  :normal-40:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This all sounds very awesome. Thanks for the small preview!

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I got many sls/ls to get lvl 150 again #INeverWillEnterInPvWithClericAgain.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
I got many sls/ls to get lvl 150 again #INeverWillEnterInPvWithClericAgain.

WHY DO PPL GOTTA WRITE SO SMALL I ZOOMED IN 200 PERCENT AND I HAD TO SQUINT MY EYES TO READ THIS

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
WHY DO PPL GOTTA WRITE SO SMALL I ZOOMED IN 200 PERCENT AND I HAD TO SQUINT MY EYES TO READ THIS
copy it and paste on ur browser ;p, but yes i hate when they do that
hell yea

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
copy it and paste on ur browser ;p, but yes i hate when they do that

we must shank them next time they do this >.> they will bleed during pk so easier to kill >.>