Epic Perfect World

Dyes..

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
too many changes in past 6mnths and not all were good..poor epic went down hill fast  :'(
Not sure what a thread about dyes has to do with your point? I don't see this downhill you're speaking of though, considering our player-base has become more active these past few months than what it was at the end of summer.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
too many changes in past 6mnths and not all were good..poor epic went down hill fast  :'(
how did it go downhill lmao, its top server and 2nd place no where near  :'( what r u talking about !  :rolleyes:
hell yea

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
how did it go downhill lmao, its top server and 2nd place no where near  :'( what r u talking about !  :rolleyes:

^ This.

And I am in no way disrespecting other servers, this is merely what I have observed.
We have one of the (if not the only) largest and strongest PW p.server communities.
Our custom content and edits make us unlike any other server around.
Even our forums are more active.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I do not see why you would need to comment on a perfectly fine thread just to spew your negativity. EPW is probably the most active server around, I do not see anything going downhill besides a few issues that are being worked through. If anything the negativity of some of the players is what would make it look like it is going downhill.

Instead of being so rude, why not try to do something about it? Bring up topics and situations that you think need to be changed and/or fixed.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
^ This.

And I am in no way disrespecting other servers, this is merely what I have observed.
We have one of the (if not the only) largest and strongest PW p.server communities.
Our custom content and edits make us unlike any other server around.
Even our forums are more active.
This^.Some other servers have players too but are empty most of the time,no events,no pvp etc.I also agree these forums are so active,i even think theyr'e more active than Official PWI ones.