Epic Perfect World

base blessing

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
and reducing the price of socket stones has hardly any effect on this.... but if you believe thats what brought up your tears, then raise the price of socket stones sure if that makes u feel better.. otherwise, get your faction into GBQ and earn the blessings yourselves, no one's stopping anyone from getting these blessings.  stop trying to take it away from the people that HAS worked for them.

LOL yea reducing socket stone price has no effects when socketing those would cost u over 1 bil coins back then and now not even 1mil. and good suggestion about pricing up socket stones LOOL u ppl prob have banks of socket stones.

so please don't tell me it has no effect when u knew nothing about socket stones price before reduction.

those blessing were not so common a year a go and ur argument about those blessing won't effect balance is invalid bc agatio replaced attack and def school blessing for that matter so sooner or later it will be the same for those blessing once every faction has them.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Most people only use them for TW/NW.

Yes, they add 300-2k hp and can add some mdef/pdef.
But seriously, that's not even that much lol, especially since during those times, most people AA on someone, and that blessing really doesn't matter anymore in that case, because 9/10 times, they're dead.

Offline Alpha

It's okay kid , there's no need to be mad. Are you using the fact of losing in TW to people using bless box as an excuse to nerf it for everyone else? Go get your own bless box and stop being so mad.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

Yes, they add 300-2k hp and can add some mdef/pdef.
But seriously, that's not even that much lol, especially since during those times, most people AA on someone, and that blessing really doesn't matter anymore in that case, because 9/10 times, they're dead.
wew all I see is expendable down voting. you that scared to lose this so small lil tiny adds on the 4 socket. I better lock this thread b4 it became 200 down vote from just expendable ???

Offline Alpha

wew all I see is expendable down voting. you that scared to lose this so small lil tiny adds on the 4 socket. I better lock this thread b4 it became 200 down vote from just expendable ???
The nulity level comming from the content of this threat + no value spreading with every word you say is off the scale. Not only Xpendable uses bless box, other guilds who achieved to lvl their base also do. Go work hard and become a factor before trying to implement your low level on everyone else. If you can't beat them, join them. ;)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
1- deal with it
2- they onli last 3 hour calm down mr

+1

LOL yea reducing socket stone price has no effects when socketing those would cost u over 1 bil coins back then and now not even 1mil. and good suggestion about pricing up socket stones LOOL u ppl prob have banks of socket stones.

so please don't tell me it has no effect when u knew nothing about socket stones price before reduction.

those blessing were not so common a year a go and ur argument about those blessing won't effect balance is invalid bc agatio replaced attack and def school blessing for that matter so sooner or later it will be the same for those blessing once every faction has them.

i dnt have stacks of them saved up... but i do have stacks and stacks of 10 mill notes :)

and its pointless for you to claim that no one knew anything about these before socket stone price dropped.. you don't know what people know/knew .. so don't say that crap lol looks very stupid. By the way you keep saying no one knew about these is making me think that you had no idea about these till now lol.. but that again is an invalid argument and is neither in favor nor against this discussion..

As for the reason why those blessing's weren't so common a year ago, its because factions didn't have their base meet the requirements to acquire them a year ago, doesn't take a genius to figure that out.  As all these old standing factions are upgrading their base more and more with time, you'll see alot more people using these blessing for occasions such as TW (they still cost a fair bit of contribution to acquire and only last 3 hrs) so i don't imagine people to have these on 24/7 to cause any real issue.

maybe sooner or later something will change, but at this point this is nothing to be crying about.. everyone can work for them.

quite a few members from other factions have voted no, including your own fac. mate lol ..

1- deal with it
2- they onli last 1 hour calm down mr
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

2k hp doesnt make a difference. Undine strike hits for 2k, eas autoattack hits for 3/9k depending on class, and so on.

Also, it does take a bit to get it, considering the fact that you have to do GBQ PLUS you've to shard it, which costs 1.20 gold. Isnt a lot @gold, but still.

especially since during those times, most people AA on someone,

^.

:normal-39: Do GBQ, get your own bless, shard it and done, stop crying over it. Your qq wont get it removed.

R u maddened XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2014, 10:55 pm by Meese

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 04:48 pm by αlex

scxclfbdnkgw

i don't even know what a base blessing is  :normal-43:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Make the blessing last longer plz. 3 hrs hardly seems worth all the effort of leveling a base and getting the contribution.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Why delete the legendary highly factored comment of Sarju??
If he reply to your thread, it will become high quality best performance golden thread.

As for blessing, no. Work hard for it.

Offline Fravashi

• Faction: Expendable
i don't even know what a base blessing is  :normal-43:
if found out what is it tell me too lel
XPENDABLE IS ARMY, NOT FAMILY.

don't talk to me clown
any clown dare tw us?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
It's okay kid , there's no need to be mad. Are you using the fact of losing in TW to people using bless box as an excuse to nerf it for everyone else? Go get your own bless box and stop being so mad.

hahahaha why don't u go on ur main acc and reply. we lost tw so what Oo. since when this server was about tw winning or losing. all I said is if agatio new about socket base blessing and all your faction jumped like I killed your mom or something. all I wanted is to open a discussion but u too mad that u even made a cleric who never use those blessings to down vote  :)) 
if all you can do is trashtalk with none sense gtfo this thread. or I can just simply delete ur useless posts :D if u try to make this drama thread to make it locked gl. :))

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Why delete the legendary highly factored comment of Sarju??
If he reply to your thread, it will become high quality best performance golden thread.

As for blessing, no. Work hard for it.

bc his too godly for us to read his high rated talks.
why you ppl talk like I asked to remove blessing we talking about 4 socket in those blessing not the blessing itself

Offline Fravashi

• Faction: Expendable
my brain cells burning when read this topic :normal-14:
XPENDABLE IS ARMY, NOT FAMILY.

don't talk to me clown
any clown dare tw us?