Epic Perfect World

base blessing

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I just wondering if agatio know about base blessing socket. I totally understand the factions worked for those blessing 5 attck 5 def but as for balancing I don't think it's fair for DD classes to face heavy tank classes with those blessing socket with 80 vit stones or any other stones.
if it's possible to remove the option to socket base blessing would be great. it's easy and simple just reduce the lvl of blessing from 12/14 to lv0 ty

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
no. lol. you talk as if 80 vit matters much. it's just like, 300 hp? lol

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I just wondering if agatio know about base blessing socket. I totally understand the factions worked for those blessing 5 attck 5 def but as for balancing I don't think it's fair for DD classes to face heavy tank classes with those blessing socket with 80 vit stones or any other stones.
if it's possible to remove the option to socket base blessing would be great. it's easy and simple just reduce the lvl of blessing from 12/14 to lv0 ty

youre right factions did work really hard for those blessings so seriously who are u to ask that they be nerfed.. for any reason. if u were the one getting the blessing would you be asking for nerf? and if you have been paying attention the server really hasn't been balanced since r8 was implemented. i know balance is what they are going for but he who has the luck or obscene amounts of ec win the r8 battle. so please if youre going to suggest something dont base your argument on balance.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
no. lol. you talk as if 80 vit matters much. it's just like, 300 hp? lol

it's 2k+ hp for HA classes and 1k+ more phys or magic resist if you shard it with iceburnes or drakeflames
so ya 5 def 5 attck + those shards make a different.
idk why those blessing have not been removed I guess bc they were not many faction with them but now every faction go for them which will unblanace the server again and eventually they will be removed like school blessing 

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
youre right factions did work really hard for those blessings so seriously who are u to ask that they be nerfed.. for any reason. if u were the one getting the blessing would you be asking for nerf? and if you have been paying attention the server really hasn't been balanced since r8 was implemented. i know balance is what they are going for but he who has the luck or obscene amounts of ec win the r8 battle. so please if youre going to suggest something dont base your argument on balance.
u okay? who said anything about nerfing those blessing , you have ur attck 5 def 5 it's just the least patches when agatio reduced the cost of socket stones ppl start socketing them. so yea this was not a problem until socket stones became too cheap.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
I hope im not gonna be rude, but are u trying to be funny or wut ? ppl work hard enough and do bqs to get the blessings, and u come to tell us this *dumb* suggestion cause u can't get it ?

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
that is exactly what they are crying about.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
I hope im not gonna be rude, but are u trying to be funny or wut ? ppl work hard enough and do bqs to get the blessings, and u come to tell us this *dumb* suggestion cause u can't get it ?
lol u tell me u been working for the 4 socket ? u prob don't even know about socketing those till agatio reduced socket stones price and u saw someone else socket it. so yea u did not work for the socketed blessing in the first place u just got lucky agatio reduce socket stones price( for the ppl who screw up and got 2-3 socketed r8 )and became a favor for those with blessings.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
This is not an issue, these blessings don't last for long due to their timer.  very few that pk's regularly will be able to use these that often due to their cost/ upkeap (socket stones, PGD, etc)..   and it's not unbalancing the game in anyway. It's available for everyone to use, it's not like only a selective group of people can use these. Granted it does take alot of time and effort from the whole faction to get to that point before they can acquire the blessings and after all that affort, i think it's fair enough and that they do deserve a little defensive boost..

as you've pointed out tank classes can get a little over 2k hp maybe.. thats really not much..  that little bit of boost doesn't make give anyone any real leverage to be considered as something that would unbalance the game lol..

people work hard on the base to get all these helping aids such as buffs, pots, blessings from their guild base. It wouldn't be fair to remove it now after everyone's worked so hard to acquire them.

and reducing the price of socket stones has hardly any effect on this.... but if you believe thats what brought up your tears, then raise the price of socket stones sure if that makes u feel better.. otherwise, get your faction into GBQ and earn the blessings yourselves, no one's stopping anyone from getting these blessings.  stop trying to take it away from the people that HAS worked for them.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't think there is any issue with the way current blessings are. It takes time for the faction to actually obtain those bless boxes. Lets not forget that they only last 3 hours and cost you quite a bit of contribution. I don't see any balance issues considering any faction can receive them if they work enough for them and that anyone can socket those bless boxes.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
lol u tell me u been working for the 4 socket ? u prob don't even know about socketing those till agatio reduced socket stones price and u saw someone else socket it. so yea u did not work for the socketed blessing in the first place u just got lucky agatio reduce socket stones price( for the ppl who screw up and got 2-3 socketed r8 )and became a favor for those with blessings.
no we're working for the 5 att/def+ blessing but after some patch Idk which one exactly where they said they reduced the socket stones prices someone in guild gave us the idea of using sockets on the +600 phy def blessing and se tried and worked (Idk if there was info about it we just tried it and worked), so yea why remove it ? join a guild with blessing or work hard in ur own guild to gain it.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
I don't think there is any issue with the way current blessings are. It takes time for the faction to actually obtain those bless boxes. Lets not forget that they only last 3 hours and cost you quite a bit of contribution. I don't see any balance issues considering any faction can receive them if they work enough for them and that anyone can socket those bless boxes.
:smiley:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Its fine as it is  :normal-4: :normal-3:

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
1- deal with it
2- they onli last 1 hour calm down mr

jakho

Work hard , do GBQ and get it , u are first person that QQ about it LOL.