Epic Perfect World

best magical class for each situations?

Offline xArsiny

• you dare talk to me?
what is the best magical class for leveling up on pv? or that can level up faster?

what magical class best for pk?? or duel??

what magical class best for party??

what magical class is not so boring ???

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
what is the best magical class for leveling up on pv? or that can level up faster?

what magical class best for pk?? or duel??

what magical class best for party??

what magical class is not so boring ???

Psychic can run fc almost as fast as a heavy armour. There are screenshots somewhere on the forums of someone doing it in 50 mins.

PK/Duel varies on the scenario. Mystics are brilliant for killing Psychics, Psychics for killing Aps, Wiz for killing HA, cleric for support. Cleric is probably the best class for duels.

Clerics and Mystics are good in a party as casters. Psychics are good against a multiple people but offers nothing to the party but one aoe heal.

All magical classes are fun, it just is boring leveling them, we are trying to add in ways to fix it though.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline xArsiny

• you dare talk to me?
thnks Ninja \o/ ^^ \o/

i wish magical will be fair with physical classes i wish they can have stones effects too.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wiz is probably best at PV because of spark -> DB -> expel. Psy coming second with spark -> physical immunity -> nuke -> stun after immunity -> nuke more.

Pk: solo psy for sure, in party wiz and psy are very evenly matched. Ninja you're forgetting the psy sage ability for aoe purify, the aoe stun, the ability to stop APSers with a soulburn, chan decrease on casters. Or simply switching to white voodoo and becoming a barb for a while.
Cleric/mystic are extremely usefull as support too though, just not nearly as good solo. Wiz is pretty good solo as well with it's stun/seal/sleep abilities as well as defensive slides & good pdef.

Party depends on party for what.  PVE I'd say veno for the debuffs, pvp any of them rock.

Boring: depends on the person playing it.