Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xpendable 16-03-14 (Xplicit Content 18+)

Sab

I understand you guys need to talk bad about us to make yourself feel better, but thats not cool man. You cry about numbers every single PK, yet XP is a guild of randoms now. You got your little core left there, you open recruitment and invite every random there. 5/6 apps get rejected, for ***s sake feed yourself more lies. As to this particular PK, if we really outnumbered you by that much if we really had 70, why the *** would you come to our RG spot and try to crash us? You are beyond pathetic, I'm tired of you low lifes making yourself feel better by feeding everyone lies.
im done now ty

OWNED

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
? bad video

>VicePresidente<

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BriEsT

• Don
>VicePresidente<

Hello master of EPW , >Presidente<  Subzeroo .!!!!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Hi!!!!! How are you master of EP? !!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I understand you guys need to talk bad about us to make yourself feel better, but thats not cool man. You cry about numbers every single PK, yet XP is a guild of randoms now. You got your little core left there, you open recruitment and invite every random there. 5/6 apps get rejected, for ***s sake feed yourself more lies. As to this particular PK, if we really outnumbered you by that much if we really had 70, why the *** would you come to our RG spot and try to crash us? You are beyond pathetic, I'm tired of you low lifes making yourself feel better by feeding everyone lies.
im done now ty

coudlnt agree more
enjoy the game
ash : serious gamers fail
Agatio : serious gamers fail
Havok : serious gamers fail

even prevat server owners agree with that serious gamers = fail .. so why dont you agree with it by ur self ??

enjoy the game

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
coudlnt agree more
enjoy the game
ash : serious gamers fail
Agatio : serious gamers fail
Havok : serious gamers fail

even prevat server owners agree with that serious gamers = fail .. so why dont you agree with it by ur self ??

enjoy the game

This game is war according to xpend and artifex >.>

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡

This game is war according to xpend and artifex >.>
Not o:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Yeah ik ik . Just joking around  :tiger-38:

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Alpha

Great pk, looking forward to see more. That is if you don't RQ again.  ;)

Offline Fravashi

• Faction: Expendable
zzzzzzzz mad xpen gonna cry
same thing when we upload tw vid
20 min 2 push gg ;)
XPENDABLE IS ARMY, NOT FAMILY.

don't talk to me clown
any clown dare tw us?

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
offtopic,i cant wait for xp tw vid kevin or kelvin the wr was on my ass  :-[ + the comments from all :-*
mom im on youtube :police: