Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Xpendable 16-03-14 (Xplicit Content 18+)

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
It's funny that you talk about it, let's reverse it:70xp vs 40 artifex, oh wait no, you don't pk without 60 atleast. Words of wisdom from RO: Superiority
What 60 bro? they don't dare show up without 70 atleast, cuz know we gonna wipe them before count how many fingers i have on my hands.....gf kids

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Offline Stomp2.0

• What's a title?
  • Verizon in game.
  • Characters: Verizon, Stomp, Bear, Travis, caCrV
It's funny that you talk about it, let's reverse it:70xp vs 40 artifex, oh wait no, you don't pk without 60 atleast. Words of wisdom from RO: Superiority

So much anger over a lil pk.... Not our fault you baddies cant AA :) rely on 10 wr's more plis still get wiped like Project~D....

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
relax grab a beer ,gm stop remove D:<

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
beer is for kid
get russ vodka or u pusi  :normal-9: :normal-2:
nice vid again
ahed nice avatar thats your gf?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Hii mister sir i don't know who you are... Sorry but i did not say anything about numbers hehehehe :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
 :normal-25: u guys are too gud

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
Marea :normal-1: :normal-23:
wish everyone was like you. you know what i mean :normal-3:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
:normal-25: u guys are too gud

You are too cute  :normal-4:

lol Was 19 Artifex lol and I was on 3 clients in that pk lol and player poop was dual client also lol lol

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
wtf pk ares style? :normal-16:
log alt like wr and play dd  :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad

do you even use T menu to count ? we did not even have 50 wtf you on about are u blind ?! lern maths

What 60 bro? they don't dare show up without 70 atleast, cuz know we gonna wipe them before count how many fingers i have on my hands.....gf kids

lern math don't qq plz

but when you guys sig 4 pts on our afk spot to kill 4mebers is super fair and we trash talk about it 24 hours ?

plz u are a joke

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
at what time in the video did that happen ? and how does it make the video op ? (just trying to understand your statement, also curious as to who rq faction, don't take it as a trash talk or anything else)

why ask ? if you were there and you saw who rq in that pk and the pk the other day in sp :)

btw if you can since you are the onli one with brain in that guild tell theam to kick my alts well if they find theam 2 easy to make igs

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Gees
too much drama

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Gees
too much drama

What
Do you think is new
About that

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
I understand you guys need to talk bad about us to make yourself feel better, but thats not cool man. You cry about numbers every single PK, yet XP is a guild of randoms now. You got your little core left there, you open recruitment and invite every random there. 5/6 apps get rejected, for ***s sake feed yourself more lies. As to this particular PK, if we really outnumbered you by that much if we really had 70, why the *** would you come to our RG spot and try to crash us? You are beyond pathetic, I'm tired of you low lifes making yourself feel better by feeding everyone lies.
im done now ty
hell yea