More Info About This Game

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
So
For gear is r8r?
For weap,ring,and other is dragon?
umm if u have good stats on r8r weap (GoF,attk lvl), then u should use r8r weap, but if it's crappy then u use dragon dagger(since u say u are going sin), ring would be 1 dragon ring and other is r8 custom ring, since u r new, dragon acces is it.

sorry i'm such a poor explainer q.q, feone does that better :P
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline cheeker010

Few more question
How about the genie,does it have high chance on Lucky Points?
How about the Blessings,can you get it through farming or voting or buying?
How about the tomes,is it hard to farm like the r8r thingy or you can have it through voting?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Few more question
How about the genie,does it have high chance on Lucky Points?
How about the Blessings,can you get it through farming or voting or buying?
How about the tomes,is it hard to farm like the r8r thingy or you can have it through voting?

Genies go up to 150, so getting a decent genie is easy. Getting a really good genie is more difficult but xp is easy to come by so leveling many isn't too hard.

There are daily slaying/warding level blessings you can get for free in archosaur.
There is an atk/deflvl blessing in marriage quest.
Some faction bases can give blessings.

Tomes can both be farmed (Lot of work.), bought with EC  (Bit less work) and bought with gold (Easiest way.)
So yes, voting can buy them, takes a while to save up gold for it though, the best tomes at least. Getting a basic one is much easier.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
Genies go up to 150, so getting a decent genie is easy. Getting a really good genie is more difficult but xp is easy to come by so leveling many isn't too hard.

There are daily slaying/warding level blessings you can get for free in archosaur.
There is an atk/deflvl blessing in marriage quest.
Some faction bases can give blessings.

Tomes can both be farmed (Lot of work.), bought with EC  (Bit less work) and bought with gold (Easiest way.)
So yes, voting can buy them, takes a while to save up gold for it though, the best tomes at least. Getting a basic one is much easier.
i'm just gonna add 1 thing:
fyi, jones blessing and o'malleys blessing is not available on this server due to balance c:

yaoi<3

Offline cheeker010

Another question
How many servers does the epic pw have?
If there are many,what is the best server that is close in canada and philippines lol

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
Another question
How many servers does the epic pw have?
If there are many,what is the best server that is close in canada and philippines lol
just 1 server, but it have 2-3 realms(to minimize lag),but everybody plays on the same map/server whatever u call it lol (not sure about this),

yaoi<3

Offline cheeker010

Oh thanks all for all your answers
I am going to install the game now
Anyways if there are 2-3 realms w/c one is the main server so that in the future I can meet you all :3

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
umh everybody play on the same server, the realm is just like a diff portal that takes u to the same map to help minimize lag,and just fyi the realm name is epica 1,2,3(not sure if theres a third, to lazy to log now :p)

yaoi<3

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Oh thanks all for all your answers
I am going to install the game now
Anyways if there are 2-3 realms w/c one is the main server so that in the future I can meet you all :3

As Angel said, we are all one big community on the one server, there are just 3 different doors you can take to get in (Epica 1 2 & 3), which just helps with congestion and lag.

Welcome to EPW.
And so nice to see everyone helping out on this thread<3

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
tbh, i was post farming but, i'm helping aren't i? <3

yaoi<3