Epic Perfect World

More Info About This Game

Offline cheeker010

Well first of all I am not comparing any other game in epic pw
so the question is
1.Is this game have donation gears or something that you can only buy for donating cash?
2.IF I play this game,is it hard to farm gears(I mean farming for over a month just to achieve the BEST gear here)?
3.If I vote,what should I get,can I use it for many purposes or just a little help?

That's all for now,i do have more question to ask but i forgot them lol
and anyways I am just asking no offense
Just want to know the Difficulty of the game so that it is much more easier for me to adjust

Feel free to answer

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well first of all I am not comparing any other game in epic pw
so the question is
1.Is this game have donation gears or something that you can only buy for donating cash?
2.IF I play this game,is it hard to farm gears(I mean farming for over a month just to achieve the BEST gear here)?
3.If I vote,what should I get,can I use it for many purposes or just a little help?

That's all for now,i do have more question to ask but i forgot them lol
and anyways I am just asking no offense
Just want to know the Difficulty of the game so that it is much more easier for me to adjust

Feel free to answer

There is no donation exclusive gear. (Donating does make getting gear easier.)

Farming is hard to say, depends heavily on your class, what you farm, how efficiently you do it & time invested.
The very best gear can take a while yes. (ascended supreme robe takes time, so do good r8r adds.)
However, gear that will let you pk properly shouldn't take a month.

Voting is handy to get some of the rarer sage/demon skills as well as general convenience. (Sell for ec for example.)

Offline cheeker010

There is no donation exclusive gear. (Donating does make getting gear easier.)

Farming is hard to say, depends heavily on your class, what you farm, how efficiently you do it & time invested.
The very best gear can take a while yes. (ascended supreme robe takes time, so do good r8r adds.)
However, gear that will let you pk properly shouldn't take a month.

Voting is handy to get some of the rarer sage/demon skills as well as general convenience. (Sell for ec for example.)

I'm good with all class except Magic classes
Wait what? r8r is better than r9 gears here or there is no r9 gears here?
What is ec?

Offline cheeker010

Here is the other questions for my topic.
4.Is it hard to farm coins here?
5.Is there a guide from creating a character until getting the BEST gear and max level?

I think that is all my question

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
there is no r9 on this server, so r8r end game gear, getting coins is easy, lvling is easy too
hell yea

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
No, coins are fairly easy. (The npc fees etc are easy.) 1 epic coin = usually between 2.5 and 3m game coin.
Epic coins are the main currency for higher end items.

Guides for endgame gear, probably not.

The very best stuff is the ascended supreme robe for cape. There should be a guide for this one.
Rank 8 recast gear, this just requires ec, there's no doubt a guide for that too.
For ornaments you want warsong belt and either cube or dragonchild necklace. These should all have guides too.
Dragon helmet is the only endgame option, can be made in the armor forge.
One dragon ring also.
The other ring is a reforge of the r8r ring, I think theres a guide for it if not you can see the items required in the nationwars forges. (North archo.)

Most other forges can be found in lost, archosaur, west archo (east archo for r8r), thousand streams.

Weapon depends heavily on class & personal preference. R8R or dragon both viable.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Here is the other questions for my topic.
4.Is it hard to farm coins here?
5.Is there a guide from creating a character until getting the BEST gear and max level?

I think that is all my question
There are guides for farming yes.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides

Offline cheeker010

there is no r9 on this server, so r8r end game gear, getting coins is easy, lvling is easy too

If r8r is the end game does it include weapons?
R8r gears here have the same attributes like the PWI or not?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
the requirement for r8r here is lvl 150,so the base weap damge of r8r is higher,that is the only diff ( i think :c)
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline cheeker010

There are guides for farming yes.

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides

Thanks for the guide
I will read all of it when I gathered more info on how the difficulty of this game in the future

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

This includes weapons and a new custom ring.

All r8r gears have had their stats altered and scaled to 150.
The adds they can have are tweaked too I believe. (Sin r8r boot  -int removed for example.).
However, the adds are still roughly similar to PWI.

The r8r weapons are the only endgame option for purify spell, atklvl or deflvl. They are generally crappy for -int or chan though. Dragon weapons tend to be the better option for those.

Offline cheeker010

This includes weapons and a new custom ring.

All r8r gears have had their stats altered and scaled to 150.
The adds they can have are tweaked too I believe. (Sin r8r boot  -int removed for example.).
However, the adds are still roughly similar to PWI.

The r8r weapons are the only endgame option for purify spell, atklvl or deflvl. They are generally crappy for -int or chan though. Dragon weapons tend to be the better option for those.

Oh I see
If you don't mind,can I ask more question
What is this "Dragon" thingy you always said,for example,dragon weap,neck etc,is it better than r8r?
And if I play this game,I would like to create a sin,can you give me some advice if it is ok lol

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Oh I see
What is this "Dragon" thingy you always said,for example,dragon weap,neck etc,is it better than r8r?
And if I play this game,I would like to create a sin,can you give me some advice if it is ok lol
dragon gear is custom gear of epw c:, and its not that good compared to r8r, but the weap is ok

and i'm not pro with sin, sorry can't help with that :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline cheeker010

dragon gear is custom gear of epw c:, and its not that good compared to r8r, but the weap is ok

and i'm not pro with sin, sorry can't help with that :c

So
For gear is r8r?
For weap,ring,and other is dragon?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh I see

Sin is an easy class to farm on, that will make getting things easier.

As 天使<3 said dragon is one of the EPW custom gears. They come with a fixed set of stats. (Whereas r8r is random).

For a sin the basic dragon gear set will do for PVE easily. (Cheaper than r8r.) and it's a nice stepping stone to r8r. (You'll need pretty high-end adds on r8r to have it be effective so getting dragon first will help.)

The usual set of gear sins use to start with is dragon armor, weapon & ornaments. Lunar -int cape, any -int tome.

A decent PVP endgame set would be Cube & warsong ornaments, (Or dragonchild & warsong), supreme robe, highest level -int tome,  dragon armor & weapon & rings.

A fully endgame set: Ascended supreme robe & ascended r8r ring. Highest level int tome, r8r armor with a lot of -int/crit/dex adds, r8r or dragon dagger. (Depending on damage/hit vs attackspeed & amount of time you're willing to spend farming.) Along with a dragon helmet & ring.

Sins are very effective at farming, with some practise you can solo just about all the good money instances. (Warsong, FC, nirvama).