Epic Perfect World

Weekly Event Ares 14:00-23:50

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
To: Agatio the Developer
 sir can we extend the time on weekly event on Ares since we have a deferment time zone like asia maybe from 14:00 to 23:00 or more and if the last batch get the Ares or they get inside can you lower the HP on it? couz its take a million year to kill Ares, if your the only one  inside or your only 5 ppl in!!!sure you cant kill it "normal player"

sorry for old pic.  O:-)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Suggested before, declined before. Suggested now, will be declined now. You want to do it, wake up early, stay up like I do.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Suggested before, declined before. Suggested now, will be declined now. You want to do it, wake up early, stay up like I do.
This, but also, real life comes first. It is very frustrating because in the past a GM would come and help kill it, but since GMs aren't online very often now a days, it is very very frustrating.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
I live pretty much the same as your timezone, but idc about ares

fakin lag fest no thx q.q
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
if the 80 % do it at the current time zone th sv will not gonna change you 4 you man so no no no no

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Noooo noooo noooo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I don't really see a problem with ares lasting longer than normal. There are many people with different timezones playing this server and making them stay up / them having to miss it is kind of unfair. It wouldn't give any problems if Ares lasted 24 hours, or at least long enough so everyone can go.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't really see a problem with ares lasting longer than normal. There are many people with different timezones playing this server and making them stay up / them having to miss it is kind of unfair. It wouldn't give any problems if Ares lasted 24 hours, or at least long enough so everyone can go.
^^
This, but also, real life comes first. It is very frustrating because in the past a GM would come and help kill it, but since GMs aren't online very often now a days, it is very very frustrating.
The only GM that actually came and helped us in killing Ares when it was really impossible to kill is not a GM anymore but eh..

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
^^The only GM that actually came and helped us in killing Ares when it was really impossible to kill is not a GM anymore but eh..

Dun cry Nico :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline HolaAmigos:)

• Old Player
  • ARE YOU MAD CUZ YOU ARAB ? AND VIRGIN ?
  • Characters: Arabs=Bad
  • Faction: Arabs=Bad
^^The only GM that actually came and helped us in killing Ares when it was really impossible to kill is not a GM anymore but eh..

all go and blame the staff gogogogogogogog

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
all go and blame the staff gogogogogogogog
yes go