Epic Perfect World

Wine Seller

Offline Karinne

• Umbran Witch
  • The kind of witch you don't f*ck with.
Is it possible to put the wine seller NPC in major cities? Cause west arch is a bit laggy.   :sad:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
How many times do you need it? Like 1 time per day/week or something?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I wouldn't say no to the suggestion. Not just wine though. How about an Eldest Matchmaker at Lost or Etherblade. Those cities get enough players as well. And uh....as you know I spent a fair share of my time at the Eldest Matchmaker......I know how laggy it can be. (Once took me 7 minutes and 3 crashes to get married.) So, adding this NPC to another major city might not be the worst idea ever.
I wouldn't say no to the suggestion. Not just wine though. How about an Eldest Matchmaker at Lost or Etherblade. Those cities get enough players as well. And uh....as you know I spent a fair share of my time at the Eldest Matchmaker......I know how laggy it can be. (Once took me 7 minutes and 3 crashes to get married.) So, adding this NPC to another major city might not be the worst idea ever.

It's just god that wanted u to stop marrying hoes/golddiggers
substance..

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Is it possible to put the wine seller NPC in major cities? Cause west arch is a bit laggy.   :sad:
The wines could also be put into Gods Giving since people use just the last 2 most of the time.