Epic Perfect World

Card Boss Records

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
The idea of giving the choice to bypass card crafting and making the records with stacked materials was suggested in this thread last year:

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/card-bosses/msg95558/#msg95558

I'm just curious if there's any word on the ability to implement that sort of system in the future. :monkey-1:
Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014, 11:16 pm by Chawlie

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Bumping. Was a good suggestion and Im sure Card Bossers would appreciate something like this.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Bumping. Was a good suggestion and Im sure Card Bossers would appreciate something like this.

Grats on support position fren  :normal-4:

Moose Powa!!

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Those mats take up so much room and take so long to make. QQ

Please?
What am I even doing?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
yes plis, I give

+∞
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline TwIn

• Characters: TwIn
  • Faction: xpendable

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
i know this suggestion already post but i want to re post because i want to know if agatio dill do this or no..

this is not make the big game easy , this is not make the game market big change , this is not affected the game big changes so pls dont make any comment not related in topic ..

Boss card is easy to do you can finish within 1 hr in 18 card if you are old player or not newbie ..
since boss card you can acquired by using Mystic tome Fragment its very cheap you can only buy in God's Give however 
before you can get record and quest you need to craft 8 cards inventory with 9 slot to make it .. since its very cheap mats to get card ..

it can agatio make that no need to craft 8 cards from 1-8 .. directly to Record .. it less time to craft you need 16 mystic tome req to craft records same in 1-8 card cost .

reason for me ..
while enjoying the game , boring it cant remove to your self there's a time i feel bored .. even i spend my time in pk while im not selling stuff , i just want to do boss card to remove my bored .. but i have no slot in inventory always even in storage i have no 1 slot left and in account stash its hard to me i always have free 4-5 inventory slot i need to drop some stuff to craft 1-8 cards . and this suggestion will help a little bit for time .. it takes 5mins up to get 2 boss quest ..

i just want to know if agatio have decision in this suggestion ..
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2014, 10:03 pm by MacOneil

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I see where you are going with this, you want him to make it so we don't have to craft the cards 1 by 1, just make it so you can use 16 mystical tomes into 1 record? o: am I right?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I see where you are going with this, you want him to make it so we don't have to craft the cards 1 by 1, just make it so you can use 16 mystical tomes into 1 record? o: am I right?
Yes, there have been 2 other posts on this topic.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Yes, there have been 2 other posts on this topic.

I think it's a good idea :). Will take less time to make the records xD..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked