Epic Perfect World

Transfer Gem Stone

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
 suggestion to developer:
 assuming you have dragon ring with +22 stat or anything on accessories that have a good stat.
ahm like DS protection with +22 str. but you like you transfer the +22 str. to DS Elemental
or dragon might ring with +22 dex. you like to transfer  to dragon magic ring or Emperor's ring
all we need are "Mirage Celestone 1pcs + Uncanny Ore 100pcs + Ancient Emble 20pcs + Supply Token 20pcs and Tansfer Gem Stone 1pc".

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
idk, the thing is no more people will engrave anymore? since they can just transfer it all over again, then again idk ;c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
idk, the thing is no more people will engrave anymore? since they can just transfer it all over again, then again idk ;c
This. It's just fine the way it is. I always get wrong stats on wrong items. This would make it too easy to get perfect gear.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
nope, cause then people would transfer stats with +2 attack with +10 magic from a dragon might and transfer it to a dragon magic ring and up it's price. cause it's pretty much transfering stats. and you would also be able to do it with dragon gears. and some people i know have really good dragon acc engraves and would transfer it to their ds/ws belt cause they havent gotten it. and the fact what 天使<3 said bout there wouldnt be engraves anymore

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This. I think adding this in would hurt the economy of the game even more.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Same... Then the engraves will be rare.

Also
You spent your time using paint right ?  :normal-3:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Same... Then the engraves will be rare.

Also
You spent your time using paint right ?  :normal-3:
wat u saying D:? i no understand
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

scatterer3

If you look closely on world chat, you'll notice that most of the items on sale are engraved ones, more precisely engraves, I am against everything that kills the market in EPW.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It can't be done because PWI hasn't implemented such feature. When it comes to strictly technical features we rely on what PWI already has.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
if agation will do that its easy to get a perfect gear ... dont make this server easy !!!