Epic Perfect World

1v1 playoffs but later in the day

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
During the week I always miss ETs playoffs due to being at college  :-\ would it be possible to have a second event later in the day? Or maybe every other day postpone the event till later on? Sure I'm not the only one who misses these events due to education or something
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Same goes to me. Well worse because the second I log i see the red chat "We've got 16 players"... >.>

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
Same goes to me. Well worse because the second I log i see the red chat "We've got 16 players"... >.>

They are held similar times just make sure your logged in for the time just before he gives 10 minute warning

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
I always miss 1v1 pvp event, why? well I'm curse to live on the other side of the world where it will be slumber time while the western starts their day,unless it's saturday when i have no life mode on, being an aussie is a pain :c

+1 plis :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
They are held similar times just make sure your logged in for the time just before he gives 10 minute warning
I log right when I come home. D:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Isn`t it the same thing as asian asking for tw or nw to be later or earlier so its not 5 am for them?  :police:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Isn`t it the same thing as asian asking for tw or nw to be later or earlier so its not 5 am for them?  :police:

Not really, as NW and TW are programmed, scheduled events that aren't easily changed. 1v1 playoffs is GM run so can easily be done at any time, providing a GM is free and willing to host.
If I happen to be on early enough, which is about 11pm-2am server time, I'll try to host some PVP events. Bit busy atm with Uni. Just depends on if a GM is on during these times.
ET is able to log on at the same times during the week, where as the rest of us have more varied commitments.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
Not really? Playoffs are a custom event controlled by GMs where as nw/tw are server events

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
Not really, as NW and TW are programmed, scheduled events that aren't easily changed. 1v1 playoffs is GM run so can easily be done at any time, providing a GM is free and willing to host.
If I happen to be on early enough, which is about 11pm-2am server time, I'll try to host some PVP events. Bit busy atm with Uni. Just depends on if a GM is on during these times.
ET is able to log on at the same times during the week, where as the rest of us have more varied commitments.

Your Sig so cute :3 but yeah pretty much this, like what I said, great minds think alike :monkey-26: :tiger-19: :tiger-29: :tiger-29:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Your Sig so cute :3 but yeah pretty much this, like what I said, great minds think alike :monkey-26: :tiger-19: :tiger-29: :tiger-29:

:normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-23:

Random sig find. Loved it. Keeping it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Reliant

:normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-23:

Random sig find. Loved it. Keeping it.

so cute :o *cries*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why focus on this event alone ? :/
we host so many...i do it at this time cuz it was the timezone on tests where i got more pm's, some other timezones i tested i couldn't even get 16 players for it.

either way GM's can host anything they want at any time they want ^^ we don't have this is mine and this is yours here, Tangle hosted it in the past too, so did Alexypk and Magestic, on diferent timezones...
this event you are refering to (Playoffs) its diferent than "Capture the Flag" for example, where we did set it weekly, Playoffs can be done anytime, the only thing we take into consideration is the excess of rewards so it doesnt get flood of it ^^

i can try though, next week the whole week i will try to host it a bit later in the day.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
why focus on this event alone ? :/
we host so many...i do it at this time cuz it was the timezone on tests where i got more pm's, some other timezones i tested i couldn't even get 16 players for it.

either way GM's can host anything they want at any time they want ^^ we don't have this is mine and this is yours here, Tangle hosted it in the past too, so did Alexypk and Magestic, on diferent timezones...
this event you are refering to (Playoffs) its diferent than "Capture the Flag" for example, where we did set it weekly, Playoffs can be done anytime, the only thing we take into consideration is the excess of rewards so it doesnt get flood of it ^^

i can try though, next week the whole week i will try to host it a bit later in the day.

1v1 playoffs My favorite event along with 20v1 and the Bruce Lee one I just read about sounds great shame I miss it :'( XD I say it's yours because tangle es a noop and Peter is Peter <3 I gguess I shouldn't expect to go PvP events during week

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
1v1 playoffs My favorite event along with 20v1 and the Bruce Lee one I just read about sounds great shame I miss it :'( XD I say it's yours because tangle es a noop and Peter is Peter <3 I gguess I shouldn't expect to go PvP events during week
tangle is no noop :c BAN this man plis
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3