Epic Perfect World

Venos Attk

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Because bramble only works in full pvp maps. Returning it would mean making world map full pvp = no blue name.
Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:44 pm by Elly

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
wow bramble will effect that much? how does pwi do it then? o.o
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
wow bramble will effect that much? how does pwi do it then? o.o
If ur pointing out to new descent skill, it's the new one. It reflects all physical damage, not only melee. So it's basicly a new skill that was implemented, just has the same name and similar effect to bramble.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
no im talking about bramble a skill a veno gets at like lvl 14 i think.. no descent theres on from there 2?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Venos get 2nd bramble with descent that reflects 100% of the damage and reduces 30% of the damage taken. Check another thread with descent guide.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
im going to now thank you  ;D but does it not work in pk like orginal one doesnt either?
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
It does work. In fact, it works with all physical attacks (archers, plume shot, blade tempest, etc.).

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
thats awesome =D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Sorry to say but if you find veno's hit low you need to go look at  your skills. The combo of amp + myriad rainbow mdef proc is beyond lethal. Not to mention demon souldegen. I've dealt 40k's to LA classes with the first combo without even a spark.  Yes it's only a small/meh chance to get the debuff but you have 2 myriad skills. Even without it a glaive-veno can channel insanely fast with low-cast skills.  Using the right combo's of genie & skills you can immunize yourself to damage quite easily and being able to purge sparks/defenses off people rocks.

I agree pets are weak but a veno can be much more lethal than a mystic simply because buffs are useless against veno's. That being said veno may not be the best 1v1 class (Though it sure is quite good) it's role as support is even more lethal. Being able to aoe debuff, remove antistuns, stun, seal/immobilise, kill pdef or use survival skills to tank quite a lot of hate makes them extremely usefull to have by your side in pk. From experience I know veno + a wiz together are a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention the use they can bring supporting physical classes with all their debuffs.

Come morai veno's will get the ability to turn people into harmless cute little things as well as pvp bramble. Nothing wrong with this class.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Sorry to say but if you find veno's hit low you need to go look at  your skills. The combo of amp + myriad rainbow mdef proc is beyond lethal. Not to mention demon souldegen. I've dealt 40k's to LA classes with the first combo without even a spark.  Yes it's only a small/meh chance to get the debuff but you have 2 myriad skills. Even without it a glaive-veno can channel insanely fast with low-cast skills.  Using the right combo's of genie & skills you can immunize yourself to damage quite easily and being able to purge sparks/defenses off people rocks.

I agree pets are weak but a veno can be much more lethal than a mystic simply because buffs are useless against veno's. That being said veno may not be the best 1v1 class (Though it sure is quite good) it's role as support is even more lethal. Being able to aoe debuff, remove antistuns, stun, seal/immobilise, kill pdef or use survival skills to tank quite a lot of hate makes them extremely usefull to have by your side in pk. From experience I know veno + a wiz together are a force to be reckoned with. Not to mention the use they can bring supporting physical classes with all their debuffs.

Come morai veno's will get the ability to turn people into harmless cute little things as well as pvp bramble. Nothing wrong with this class.

i just wish pets were more useful is all. and im new to pk so learning and if u know any sevrets let me know please =D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Stay on foxform when you're not being attacked, makes it a lot harder for sins to spark on you. Get the timing right to combine AD with feral concentration for stun-free 10-12 second immunity, helps a lot too. Purge + amp + myraid*2 everything you can before switching to nukes helps too.
Stun -> hit -> second hit depending on channel -> nova -> hit about 4-8 times -> stun again -> hit more for a fairly effective stunlock. Nothing will survive it if myriad procs, if it doesnt most things still won't survive depending on their mdef.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
veno nova spam makes it very nice to Crowd control and makes it very good in mass PK
You Better Be Scared...

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
If ur pointing out to new descent skill, it's the new one. It reflects all physical damage, not only melee. So it's basicly a new skill that was implemented, just has the same name and similar effect to bramble.

In sanc a veno friend of mine wanted to see if it reflicted damage back in pk so she used it and it only lasts few seconds its not like bramble that stays for like 5-10 mins,And also the new skill wont be allowed to be given to squad or others its self buff only

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
My 150 herc and nix both hit 400 on a 150 sin xD
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
They should hit harder  >:(
artwork done by me ^^