Epic Perfect World

Hmmmm.. I wonder

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
So I've been wondering about something. I already know I'm going to get blah blah comments for asking but I'm gonna ask anyway. It may have been suggested previously I couldn't find it on the forums so sorry for the repeat if it has been. Anyways. My main is a mystic, and when I am in a squad the squad covers my pets health bar. This is a problem because 1. It messes with my OCD because it doesn't line up 2. Because it makes it hard to keep an eye on my pets health and 3. Cause it just friggin bugs to have it there and it would be nice to be able to put it where I want and have it stay there every time I join a squad.  So what I'm wondering is would it be possible to implement something so that we can pin the squad somewhere else on the screen? Like I said; not sure if its possible but it would be awesome if its something that someday could be implemented.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You know you can move your squad list down an inch and fix it, right?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You know you can move your squad list down an inch and fix it, right?

^

You can move it anywhere you want.

Offline Jaye

Yes I'm aware. Yet anytime u leave the squad ie u dc or someone else needs buff or any of the many different things that can come up u have to move it.. again. Sometimes your in the middle of mass pk and  its just not something u can stop and do. I'm not saying that it couldn't be moved I'm asking if something can be done so it pins(stays) somewhere else.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Yes I'm aware. Yet anytime u leave the squad ie u dc or someone else needs buff or any of the many different things that can come up u have to move it.. again. Sometimes your in the middle of mass pk and  its just not something u can stop and do. I'm not saying that it couldn't be moved I'm asking if something can be done so it pins(stays) somewhere else.

I don't think that's really necessary. It only takes a few seconds to move it down, it's not something that would be so much of a problem when you're fighting, you can even do it when you're casting a skill.

Offline Jaye

Ok again.. I will repeat. I realize that its not hard to move it. It was just a question of wheither it would be possible. That is why I posted it in the suggestions area. I'm not suggesting anyone drop what they are doing to fix it or even to respond to my post. It was just a simple question of if it could be done not if it was necessary.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Man, I would love if they could do this though. Bothers me on veno too. It gets annoying when you have a full squad though. I mean it would just be a nice little thing that they could do lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ok again.. I will repeat. I realize that its not hard to move it. It was just a question of wheither it would be possible. That is why I posted it in the suggestions area. I'm not suggesting anyone drop what they are doing to fix it or even to respond to my post. It was just a simple question of if it could be done not if it was necessary.

I feel like this could only be done by affecting it for everyone, rather than individually and everyone is used to it being on the one side and in the same place for years. If it could somehow be unanchored so that when you moved it, it would stay there for the individual it would be nice, but I feel like it would be something that affects everyone rather than single clients.
It would be much easier for the individuals who find it troublesome to move it manually, rather than implementing a mass change for everyone who may not want it.
If it was a serious common problem amongst everyone, then maybe it could be looked into, but this is the first time I have received an actual complaint about it. I used to find it a tad annoying on veno/myst, but was just easier to move it myself a fraction.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i think it would be kewl if when you did move it. it just stayed moved. if it had to be adjusted for everyone would have to agree aint worth all that but on veno or mystic its kinda annoying that it moves back every time you reparty or relog xD.

Offline Jaye

I feel like this could only be done by affecting it for everyone, rather than individually and everyone is used to it being on the one side and in the same place for years.
It would be much easier for the individuals who find it troublesome to move it manually, rather than implementing a mass change for everyone who may not want it.
If it was a serious common problem amongst everyone, then maybe it could be looked into, but this is the first time I have received an actual complaint about it.

*Shakes head* Sometimes this place makes my head hurt. What I was suggesting is to have the option to move it. If someone doesn't want to move it they wouldn't have to. Once again I regret posting. I thought that my original post was clear and well thought out as to what the suggestion was but obviously it wasn't. Could a GM please remove or lock this thread. Its not worth the headache.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
*Shakes head* Sometimes this place makes my head hurt. What I was suggesting is to have the option to move it. If someone doesn't want to move it they wouldn't have to. Once again I regret posting. I thought that my original post was Clear and well thought out as to what the suggestion was but obviously it wasn't.

I understood what you meant. Seems you didn't understand what I meant. I said and added was:

I feel like this could only be done by affecting it for everyone, rather than individually...If it could somehow be unanchored so that when you moved it, it would stay there for the individual it would be nice, but I feel like it would be something that affects everyone rather than single clients.

I wasn't -1ing your suggestion, I just dont think it would be possible.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
*Shakes head* Sometimes this place makes my head hurt. What I was suggesting is to have the option to move it. If someone doesn't want to move it they wouldn't have to. Once again I regret posting. I thought that my original post was clear and well thought out as to what the suggestion was but obviously it wasn't. Could a GM please remove or lock this thread. Its not worth the headache.
But didn't you say you want the squad to stay where you had it so you don't keep having to move it?
What I'd rather have (I don't know if you meant this or not) is the option to move the pets health bar. When my squad is full it just covers up and I don't have space anywhere else to move it...  would be easier if you can just drag the pets' bars only.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
would be easier if you can just drag the pets' bars only.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

.....would be easier if you can just drag the pets' bars only.

this...

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
But didn't you say you want the squad to stay where you had it so you don't keep having to move it?
What I'd rather have (I don't know if you meant this or not) is the option to move the pets health bar. When my squad is full it just covers up and I don't have space anywhere else to move it...  would be easier if you can just drag the pets' bars only.

+1. Some people also happen to have a small laptop to play the game and even if they have a few squad members it still covers the pet's hp, and they have nowhere to move it since the screen would be too small or it would get in the way of moving or clicking things.