EC Donation :o

Offline ibi

Any way we getting the Donation option to directly donate for EC back? :o

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
no.
there is 1 way to do it tho. mail all ur gold to me I gib u ec

Offline ibi

or would also be nice to add that option to points shop since ppl mostly want EC anyways when they donate

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
but then it becomes a donators game where only those who donate have advantages ingame over people that take some time to get their own.
if they wann donate for epic coins they can donate for gold and sell ingame items, goes by the same, cuz we wouldnt sell epic coins far fromt he ingame currency, either way it won't happen, sorry  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
but then it becomes a donators game where only those who donate have advantages ingame over people that take some time to get their own.
if they wann donate for epic coins they can donate for gold and sell ingame items, goes by the same, cuz we wouldnt sell epic coins far fromt he ingame currency, either way it won't happen, sorry  :-[
Why would it give advantage to donators if ec will decrease it's price anyway,ppl spend more and more ec on decent gear..from 75 ec/dragon piece as it used to be now it's 175. from 5k ec for a ws belt to 9k...what would be sad of adding ec donations ? ppl will get gear without 'worldchat spam' and would pk more..have fun? i miss ec donations,cause ppl were gearing faster. Even if u donate for ec,u still have to buy damas,to buy gear,to buy sh1t. It's just a way to avoid time.The fact that in past the ec donations was stupid cause ppl were geting too many ecs,that's true.But will just make ppl avoid boring pinoys saying '20 ec each gold ,come trade' and if u say no they keep pming cause they keep the idea 'annoying brings money' ;\ Making EC donations again available will bring some fun and less PVE :) it's just my opinion.

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
 :police: What Seby said ^  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Why would it give advantage to donators if ec will decrease it's price anyway,ppl spend more and more ec on decent gear..from 75 ec/dragon piece as it used to be now it's 175. from 5k ec for a ws belt to 9k...what would be sad of adding ec donations ? ppl will get gear without 'worldchat spam' and would pk more..have fun? i miss ec donations,cause ppl were gearing faster. Even if u donate for ec,u still have to buy damas,to buy gear,to buy sh1t. It's just a way to avoid time.The fact that in past the ec donations was stupid cause ppl were geting too many ecs,that's true.But will just make ppl avoid boring pinoys saying '20 ec each gold ,come trade' and if u say no they keep pming cause they keep the idea 'annoying brings money' ;\ Making EC donations again available will bring some fun and less PVE :) it's just my opinion.

bring back donation for ec=higher prices of everything
donators will pay 2x, 3x more than usual for eg. DS with 22 dex just because they have too many ec's and because they CAN! what will bring to the point where everyone will be selling items for more and more...
which means that people who dont donate will have to PvE more=less PvP
people's logic: you donate for ec--> you have lots of ec--> they will raise price for everything not thinking of people who farm for ec. they will just focus on donators who are full of ec, and they will be just thinking of ways how to get more and more ec's from donators.

so opening donation for ec again would be a big mistake

Offline Nea

• Game Master
bring back donation for ec=higher prices of everything
donators will pay 2x, 3x more than usual for eg. DS with 22 dex just because they have too many ec's and because they CAN! what will bring to the point where everyone will be selling items for more and more...
which means that people who dont donate will have to PvE more=less PvP
people's logic: you donate for ec--> you have lots of ec--> they will raise price for everything not thinking of people who farm for ec. they will just focus on donators who are full of ec, and they will be just thinking of ways how to get more and more ec's from donators.

so opening donation for ec again would be a big mistake
I meant that the ec shouldn't be so high,donators already have big amounts of ec cause they sell golds -> ec
making them get instantly ec instead of wasting time on gold-ec sale..won't do any difference except of more donations to server and more geared ppl for pk. Where is the bad thing?

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
I meant that the ec shouldn't be so high,donators already have big amounts of ec cause they sell golds -> ec
making them get instantly ec instead of wasting time on gold-ec sale..won't do any difference except of more donations to server and more geared ppl for pk. Where is the bad thing?

in this way all ec in game comes from game. donate for ec would make server have too many ec what would raise the prices for everything. when all ec comes from 1 source (game) economy will be relative stable and wontchange fast

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
i suggest just bring back the EC trade by doing trails.......
tbh donating is for lazy people...
i like the old ec farming on trails like i get up to 2k ec everyday for 4 trails just alone
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Nea

• Game Master
i like the old ec farming on trails like i get up to 2k ec everyday for 4 trails just alone
Or this..would work also :)

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Trails?

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
i think i miss spell it :(
Trails?

Guild trial :D
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Vegas

Yes great idea, flood server with ECs and destroy economy while giving donators an unfair advantage
+1

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
yes i agree with this idea  :)) >:D
hell yea