• DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i do,LOL.

aw seby...you play LGFF ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No o.o i just watch with my friends different movies and we always wait for FF cause it's just entertaining to watch.W.e  new movie from ff is good for me ;o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
there are only 2 that can be called "movies"

Final Fantasy Advent Children (related to FF VII)
Final Fantasy Spirits Within (not related to any game per se)

both awesome  :-\

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
No o.o i just watch with my friends different movies and we always wait for FF cause it's just entertaining to watch.W.e  new movie from ff is good for me ;o
yissss i luv the movies too, especially spirits within <33 and the other one with cloud strife (forgot which one idk romans numbers sucks)
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
there are only 2 that can be called "movies"

Final Fantasy Advent Children (related to FF VII)
Final Fantasy Spirits Within (not related to any game per se)

both awesome  :-\
:normal-12: everything u can watch while eating pizza and drinking pepsi is called movie

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
im not that of a freak lol
i play separated than eating and other things  >:D

i will NOT be sleeping on March 21 22 and 23 though....monday march 24 i come work all sleepy  :sad:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn (14)
this versino is P2P though (i think 7euros each 3 months), i played the BETA  :-\
awesome game, well made, not like FF XI lol which was...terrible  :-[ FF 14 is kinda better, but i dont like FF online...i like to go on my own  >:D
althought i have to say...they are making FF's now similar to online...for exmaple LRFF 13 have an interactive APP on facebook which allows you to post your screenshots ingame and also share your scores from some battles.

Hey hey hey! XI isn't bad at all!  That's where I spend my time when I'm not popping into EPW. *coughs* They've done quite a bit to the game in the past couple of years.

XIV isn't bad either, but my husband has that game and he reached cap within a week of playing and is practically almost geared endgame.  Love the customization--I would take XIV's char customization over XI's any day, but XI's gameplay over XIV's.  I'd be a happy girl.

Anyways, it's surprising that folks don't know about FF.  It's only been out for nearly 30 years, have 22 games, several of which have been remastered.  According to my husband (who is a huge FF fan), Bravely Default is a prequel or sommat to a FF game.

So yeah.  I wasn't too into the franchise until I met my husband (I'm still a bigger Zelda fan), but it's really good stuff.  AND THE MUSIC.

*ahem*

Anyways, I'm not sure if we'll spring for the remastered version.  We kinda ran out of money after buying Bravely Default and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
Anyways, it's surprising that folks don't know about FF.  It's only been out for nearly 30 years, have 22 games, several of which have been remastered.  According to my husband (who is a huge FF fan), Bravely Default is a prequel or sommat to a FF game.
i got introduced to FF since 15, even though after 3 years, never done any deep research on em except my darling hawt cloud strife-sama <3

yaoi<3

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

i will NOT be sleeping on March 21 22 and 23 though....monday march 24 i come work all sleepy  :sad:

I see ET is very exited about that game... 21 March is very soon. :) but i hope they don't do this:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance

yaoi<3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Wtf is cynix doing in this picture >.>

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
my pc can't run anything except pw

Then my pc is just as good as yours.

:normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i hope no aswell...
Square Enix usually don't mess up with dates  :rolleyes:

I wasn't too into the franchise until I met my husband (I'm still a bigger Zelda fan), but it's really good stuff.  AND THE MUSIC.

my wife was the same.
she met and i was like...ima play some FF
whats FF?
girl please...sit down and watch...
4hours of playing FF VII after...
wife: when is next one coming out ?

hahahaha now i got them all  >:D

EricaMurcas

I love me some Final Fantasy, they are good games that make you really think. The first one was on the Nintendo and for its time, it was pretty revolutionary. My favorite is a toss up between Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 9. :/ I just can't decide. All I know is I was over leveled  when I faced Sephiroth that it was almost a joke...I beat Emerald Weapon, never could beat Ruby Weapon; my friend did, but I kept getting roflstomped, I heard of the Lucky 7 strike, but could never get my HP to that point, which really sucks because I'm a completion freak. 9 just reminded me of 6, which almost ties with 7.

I'll just leave this here: Spoiler Alert!