Epic Perfect World

Grats Agatio + EpicPW

Offline buschkatze

:-* grats and hurra for beeing second place on Extreme Top 100, pushed Dragon Network down to 3.
Thank you all who votet for the best PServer. Now we can do it and be number 1  :P

Sueli lvl 150 Sin
Ariel lvl 150 Cleric
Niume lvl 150 EA
Sadie Mystic, Suri Veno, Shiora Seeker, Tanja Physic

Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:57 am by buschkatze

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Woot Woot Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Wicked Witch is Dead!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to see that fail server fall since I left them for here. People can read my replies to post and on every post I will Defend Epic PW server.... So for this I get called buttlicker, boot licker... azz kiss ect. Trust me on one thing if I ever get treated here as I was treated at some of those other servers with out cause or reasoning they would understand why I stand behind this server and it's GM staff on everyone of my post.... U guys are the greatest at what U do.... Congratz on #2 and I will continue to try and get my every 6 hour vote in to see if we can give Vendetta a run for thier money as well.... Woot Woot Huzzah and sorry for being long winded and preachy

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
good  work family epw <3

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Trust me, We already have Vendetta beat. I came from Vendetta to here and I have to say, Bash is a complete and total jerk..In overall server quality and GM quality..we're number 1 and always will be.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

ruse

I came from Vendetta to here and I have to say, Bash is a complete and total jerk..In GM quality..we're number 1 and always will be.

Agreed with the GM part. I came from Vendetta too, Bash isn't a jerk, he's actually a pretty cool guy. He came on my vent and hung out with us while the server was being DDoS'd. The others are a different story. Uncaring head GM who picks terribad staff that likes to ban/mute hammer for everything... they're killing the server. The only GM's there that deserve any credit are Chris and Mandy.
Wow grats guys!! LOL something always happens when I go away :D  Something good this time yay!!

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Congrats for being #2, I would say pretty good staff this time they earned it!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
*sings another one bites the dust*
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah lets go play vendetta!!!! *downloads auto clicker* time to AFK!!!
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Agreed with the GM part. I came from Vendetta too, Bash isn't a jerk, he's actually a pretty cool guy. He came on my vent and hung out with us while the server was being DDoS'd. The others are a different story. Uncaring head GM who picks terribad staff that likes to ban/mute hammer for everything... they're killing the server. The only GM's there that deserve any credit are Chris and Mandy.
Yeah, you have a good point. But Bash can be a jerk when he wants to be. I just happen to catch him in that moment :/
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^