Epic Perfect World

items to make R8 reroll slightly easier.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Not a good idea to be honest.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I spent too much ECs for my Psy r8r sets, and I admit it, I suck on luck.... I never get any single -channel... so I give up and left my gears with +magic and str  :'(

Psys don't need Chan get good.
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Psys don't need Chan get good.

Agreed with this noob aw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
hays dont post like this dont make server easy .. all updates that agatio do is good at all no problem for that ..

Offline Zebulon_

• Characters: XUmbralLokiX
  • Faction: LOVE
regardless of what you meant or not....bottom line is who really cares about fair on a game? like be realistic you reroll 500+ get shit for stats, your neighbors rerolls what 50+ gets x2-x3 int? you gonna really care about fair? no your gonna keep rerolling that's fine and dandy you do you...A suggestion is merely that a Suggestion I care not for r8 it ruined EPW in my opinion so making it easier to get God stats...characters with good gear don't even play the char right 1st and foremost...don't need anymore noobs running around.  :P

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
regardless of what you meant or not....bottom line is who really cares about fair on a game? like be realistic you reroll 500+ get shit for stats, your neighbors rerolls what 50+ gets x2-x3 int? you gonna really care about fair? no your gonna keep rerolling that's fine and dandy you do you...A suggestion is merely that a Suggestion I care not for r8 it ruined EPW in my opinion so making it easier to get God stats...characters with good gear don't even play the char right 1st and foremost...don't need anymore noobs running around.  :P
bloody hell! *grabs popcorn*
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2014, 11:23 am by 天使<3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
You are strong
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
this may require a lot of work GM side but its just an idea.
We have out stones that give us the added magic or str or channel and so on and so forth.

What do we think about a set of stones only 1 can be used at a time.
this is my example:
STONE OF RANK - CHANNEL
Slightly increase the chance to to receive a random attribute of - % channeling
*Item can not be used with other stones of rank*
Unable to be traded
Unable to be dropped
Unable to be sold

Example 2
STONE OF RANK - MAGIC
Slightly increase the chance to to receive a random attribute of + Magic 
*Item can not be used with other stones of rank*
Unable to be traded
Unable to be dropped
Unable to be sold

Im thinking make i event reward and buy-able with gold like 20 gold or more maybe determine which attributes are better than others and price them based on how nice it is.  [channel and intervals, atk level and def levels being the most expensive.]

how about no

Offline Unmatched

Worst idea ever.  :normal-21:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish