Epic Perfect World

Tank/DD Barb

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I wonder if any of those "god" barbs can make a nice barb guide. Would be very helpful apparently.
i am best ;)

Goldengate

i am best ;)
Sell me ur ornaments... <3

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Sage barb no skill only pure tank mega useless. You heard it, no good sage wbs ever existed and sage only know cata build. Experienced wb players have spoken ;) True skill shows in aps
Ever found a 4.0 aps sage wb? Oh wait u just tead his post. 
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Goldengate

Aps are OP... requires no use of skills at all <333

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 2

• Old Player
Yes they are all good DEMON wbs...thus they will tell u to play demon wb....any good sage wb will tell u to play sage wb even though its harder to play than demon....ty for your time
any good sage wb is worse than any good demon wb rofl

i had a base 4.00 sage wb with no primal skills named Yoloswag and i was destroying mad kids lmfao until i got hacked by some tryhard sin named AiZoX and turned that wb into a gayie version of me rofl
stfu necroing idiots

rofl this kid is so mad lmfao on a scale of mad to jimmie-rustle how buttflamed r u?
Sage barb no skill only pure tank mega useless. You heard it, no good sage wbs ever existed and sage only know cata build. Experienced wb players have spoken ;) True skill shows in aps
sage barb no skill rofl
Aps are OP... requires no use of skills at all <333

demon/sage aps no skill rofl
the argument that barb takes no skill is pointless because there isn't much to do on barb you tryhard nerds rofl.. it's about playstyle availability
that's like saying a level 1 veno takes no skill because all you do is drag venomous-fling-green-particles thing on F1 and just hold down the key all day to make dead rofl
I wonder if any of those "god" barbs can make a nice barb guide. Would be very helpful apparently.
rofl just play like Ezekiel/StarryWolf & slickerz and just bind Mighty Swing + penetrate armor + beastial onslaught on a macro + occult after 3.5 seconds and spam that on anyone while relying on base damage to drain their survival, rinse and repeat rofl
if anyone manages to kill u then report them and ddos their family lmfao
why r u all bad rofl is it because ur gay?

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
 it's about playstyle availability
that's like saying a level 1 veno takes no skill because all you do is drag venomous-fling-green-particles thing on F1 and just hold down the key all day to make dead roflrofl just play like Ezekiel/StarryWolf & slickerz and just bind Mighty Swing + penetrate armor + beastial onslaught on a macro + occult after 3.5 seconds and spam that on anyone while relying on base damage to drain their survival, rinse and repeat rofl

Not even sure how ironic that was, point is its exactly that what ppl see as unskilled in aps wb gameplay ;)