Epic Perfect World

Tank/DD Barb

Offline Toxicdagz

• Forever together. <3
  • Characters: Naryn
  • Faction: Paranoia
Any tips on making a good Tank/DD barb? I am currently a demon barb, Any advice will help, Thanks!
In this beautiful, cruel world... Life must go on. Right?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Any tips on making a good Tank/DD barb? I am currently a demon barb, Any advice will help, Thanks!
For tank, sage is better.

Tank:
Get R8, def level weapon. Reduce phys/mag damage taken on armor, or strength/vit. A magic ring is also good, gives magic which increases elemental defense and also has reduce physical damage taken. Elemental belt (WS) and neck (Cube) with str or vit engraves, def level is fine too. Vit build is preferred but str build is not too bad either. Also, if you want to be really good against magic classes, mag build is good too.

DD:
Well, if you're demon, you might as well be aps. Enough dex for claws, dump the rest in str. If you have r8, and a lot of luck or money, go for 3 int bracers. If not, just getting a def level weapon is fine.
PvE is pretty easy for aps. Spark + Penetrate armor + demon beastial onslaught + extreme poison + enrage and then aps.
PvP is tricky because of the lack of stuns. However, mighty swing + penetrate armor + beastial onslaught + occult ice and then aps works really well if you time it right. It'll be tricky at first. You can use ancestral rage to mass stun, if you feel like running away or something.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
PvP is tricky because of the lack of stuns.

yeah, right, what barbs lack it's more stun  ;D

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
im demon barb too. aps barb is fun. but personally it can be boring after a while since all you do is stun the opponent then occult spark pew pew pew.(that's just me though, lots of peeps enjoy aps and are pretty OP with it)
I'm currently trying out the STR build which is slightly underpowered and  takes more time to gain chi but is ok as well.

i suggest you try out all the available builds and figure out things yourself from there.have fun and i hope you enjoy whatever gameplay suits you best. have fun  :smiley:
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
im demon barb too. aps barb is fun. but personally it can be boring after a while since all you do is stun the opponent then occult spark pew pew pew.(that's just me though, lots of peeps enjoy aps and are pretty OP with it)
I'm currently trying out the STR build which is slightly underpowered and  takes more time to gain chi but is ok as well.

i suggest you try out all the available builds and figure out things yourself from there.have fun and i hope you enjoy whatever gameplay suits you best. have fun  :smiley:
Str build is pretty op too. But it's useful only if you have good atk levels, since our skills don't really hit much. Though for mass pk, str build is prolly better. Also, for mass pk, there's one thing you must always remember.

Offline milco342

Me personally im a sage barb but it all depends on what you like to play as if you want to go and mass kill people go a DD barb but if you want to just be a backup attacking power go for a sage because its pretty easy to survive anyone attacking you once you get used to it so try a demon DD barb and a sage tank barb and see what you like more.
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Demon DPH barbs hit hard as truck.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Demon DPH barbs hit hard as truck.

this is true.

what you can do is finish the cultivation quests till the end. this will allow you to switch as many times as you want between Sage and Demon and test your own tactics. will be a bit expensive yes but you will see for yourself the diferences.
i would say that sage is merely for tanks, like not much damage, noly armagedon i guess since you will be a VIT barb, demon would be for DPS or DPH, can go both ways if u have the time for 2 sets of rank 8  :rolleyes:

Offline Toxicdagz

• Forever together. <3
  • Characters: Naryn
  • Faction: Paranoia
Thanks so much everyone, all that advice was very helpful  ;D
In this beautiful, cruel world... Life must go on. Right?

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
this is true.

what you can do is finish the cultivation quests till the end. this will allow you to switch as many times as you want between Sage and Demon and test your own tactics. will be a bit expensive yes but you will see for yourself the diferences.
i would say that sage is merely for tanks, like not much damage, noly armagedon i guess since you will be a VIT barb, demon would be for DPS or DPH, can go both ways if u have the time for 2 sets of rank 8  :rolleyes:
Yes im a sage barb.......and im aps build.....and i oneshot a redname sin the other day with a single skill  :rolleyes: so yes sage is tanks only right?
That is quite a common misconception. Yes, many barbs are demon-in fact, ive only met 3 or 4 other sage barbs online who i know of and only seen a few others in forums etc....but that doesnt mean sage is only vit barb xD it's that logic that makes people go demon instead of experimenting with classes and such. But hey im not fully geared and i can crit 27k with a 150 poleaxe....wearing aps armor mix la/ha  :rolleyes: i havent tried attempting to hit harder bc im working on figuring out why i cant learn ancestral rage...but w/e 
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ...

• Old Player
Demon wb is better in any way.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Demon wb is better in any way.
Because thats what everyone tells u. GG
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ...

• Old Player
Because thats what everyone tells u. GG
No it's because i've played wb for ages, and any other good wb will tell you the same.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
No it's because i've played wb for ages, and any other good wb will tell you the same.
Any other good demon wb  :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ...

• Old Player
Any other good demon wb  :rolleyes:
Xar, Caesars, AustinPowers, Bigbo, Zerk, Skazy and more.