Epic Perfect World

Flys

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Any more suggestions on this?  :-\

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
seems useless, especially for all the work that would have to go with making it happen.
google, stare for more than 5mins, and decide. tbh none of the et flights are extremely ugly and you can always just sell it if you are unsatisfied.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
seems useless, especially for all the work that would have to go with making it happen.
google, stare for more than 5mins, and decide. tbh none of the et flights are extremely ugly and you can always just sell it if you are unsatisfied.
I don't find it useless since I stare at a fly for 5mins and after I buy it I don't like it anymore.  ;) It's up to how it looks on MY char. Not someone else.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I don't find it useless since I stare at a fly for 5mins and after I buy it I don't like it anymore.  ;) It's up to how it looks on MY char. Not someone else.

what we truly need is mount preview

do we already have it?

neooouw

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
I think, it would be great if all flys could be placed to another NPC near Flights NPC and anyone could buy them for coins. might be regular price - 525.000 but they would disappear after 1 minute. Just 2 sections - Flights and Rare Flights.
In my opinion, same thing must be done with weapon fashion.
PPL who cares about their look would be happy to see what fits them, how it looks and how it works.

Flights and fashion should not be exchangeable to any tokens or items or i don't care what else, because it will highly decrease their price and popularity, because anyone will be able to change it anytime he/she wants.

P.S. Agatio pls make sth to make earthuagrds STAND on untamed and human flights or at least at black cloud and silver lining, not to fly over it because now it looks " :'( " <-this like :) just like elves and tideborns do when using these black and silver clouds.
ty

Offline Karinne

• Umbran Witch
  • The kind of witch you don't f*ck with.

I do this too. I spent like 45 gold just to stare 3 fliers and pick which looks good in my char and ended up selling 2 in the npc.  :-X