Epic Perfect World

Barbarian gameplay - Part 2 of xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
"dont talk to me you none factor lol" -xXx_<420>-{o0o}-//69\\|Aldin'Shape'Pusikurac|//69\\-{o0o}-<420>_xXx
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XAROS I LOVE U

Sarju

LAL why this have 200 views? this is top goodie video from xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx teaching everything i need to learn about xXx_B4rB360LegiTNoSc0pezzz_xXx i will show this to my 5 girlfriends so we can smoke weed together and live life to the fullest u kno men lol '-'

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Which hospital did you escape from?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
^

What's with all that blaze shit?

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Sarju when are you gonna upload the yesterday's 1v1 vs Alcatraz. I heard he rolled you 360-2 .easy only

Sarju

WB vs. WB is normally long and drawn out; I guess the APS helped out immensely.  At the same time, though, you're, to put it bluntly easy pickings for magic users, not because you're weak, but because that is how the game goes. The same problem APS Barbs have the same problem that sins with APS does: You end up dying a lot in Mass PK because you're being attacked by 5 different people, but your focus is on one person and not the team you're fighting.  360 degrees as much as one would like. If I'm reading right, you have 50K HP, which is good, that shows you're versatile. But, you have the random ganks where it sucks to be a barb. Armageddon may had made this battle of attrition a little easier, but it would also make it easier on the enemy. Kind of a double edged sword. You play your barb well. I just fear that people are going to see this and say: "So he's not vit. barb, easy magic gank." Some people aren't as honorable as we'd like. At any rate, good show, it was interesting to watch. 

PapiLoco

I wonder about this too.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
At the same time, though, you're, to put it bluntly easy pickings for magic users, not because you're weak, but because that is how the game goes.

APS barbs use part light armour, essentially increasing their magic defence. Plus with the high aps threat, magic users are likely to find an aps barb harder to beat than a str barb, not easier.
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2014, 05:38 pm by Barbie

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
aps barb ruins the beauty of the class!

Sab

Last Edit: Mar 21, 2014, 10:30 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
nice video sad downie "souf" cant delete posts here  :))
hell yea

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
WB vs. WB is normally long and drawn out; I guess the APS helped out immensely.  At the same time, though, you're, to put it bluntly easy pickings for magic users, not because you're weak, but because that is how the game goes. The same problem APS Barbs have the same problem that sins with APS does: You end up dying a lot in Mass PK because you're being attacked by 5 different people, but your focus is on one person and not the team you're fighting.  360 degrees as much as one would like. If I'm reading right, you have 50K HP, which is good, that shows you're versatile. But, you have the random ganks where it sucks to be a barb. Armageddon may had made this battle of attrition a little easier, but it would also make it easier on the enemy. Kind of a double edged sword. You play your barb well. I just fear that people are going to see this and say: "So he's not vit. barb, easy magic gank." Some people aren't as honorable as we'd like. At any rate, good show, it was interesting to watch. 

>Serious question<
Are you talking to yourself?
Coz I've watched the video, read every comment.
Really looks like you are talking to yourself.

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Nice video. It's boss hoggin, yolo swaggin, blunt rolling, smoke blazin, barb sparking while  your mother moaning.

Sarju

>Serious question<
Are you talking to yourself?
Coz I've watched the video, read every comment.
Really looks like you are talking to yourself.

ok dontStress kiddie '-' sit down and relax and 420BlazeIt to EaseTension while high factor xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx gets an answer to make you into a goodie

>Serious question<
did you really read every comment?
because only one guy commented on it
and that was his comment
lel i created alt channel
for boost popularity of video