Epic Perfect World

ST farming

Offline Johania

seriously we need another way to farm ST. NW is a nightmare and with this constant NW crashes is not easy and it just make ppl get mad.  if you have nothing good to say keep your mouth shut up...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Okai,you have enough ways to make STs..want me to write them? won't mind
1.Do BountyHunt,each BH gives 30 st=good
2.Do Morai event =30 Supply tokens
3.Go to pvp events...rewards can go up to 180 supply tokens
4.GodsGiving quest
And these are just easy to make and fun somehow.It's just u that u have to try.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Okai,you have enough ways to make STs..want me to write them? won't mind
1.Do BountyHunt,each BH gives 30 st=good
2.Do Morai event =30 Supply tokens
3.Go to pvp events...rewards can go up to 180 supply tokens
4.GodsGiving quest
And these are just easy to make and fun somehow.It's just u that u have to try.
^

I hardly even do BH for STs.

Offline Johania

I didn't ask for the ways to get ST i said we need a new way to get ST that can replace NW.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I didn't ask for the ways to get ST i said we need a new way to get ST that can replace NW.

That's just gonna mean players that do do NW, are gonna get twice as much ST, lol. Goodbye EPW economy.

And hopefully, Agatio can fix the crashes so we don't have them anymore.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Problem isn't that we lack of ways...we lack of interest.
Agatio has enough work with the new patch..give him a rest and ask for this after NH is here.

Offline Johania

i made this post cause the NW problems are here now and i was thinking ppl could give some ideas.  that's why i said if you have nothing good to say shut up...

NW is not used for any other thing than farming ST.  so we could farm ST in any other instance and get NW out of service since it is the only thing not working properly.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Johania
i made this post cause the NW problems are here now and i was thinking ppl could give some ideas.  that's why i said if you have nothing good to say shut up...
A bit upset are we? No one is going to take you seriously with the way you're acting.

NW is not used for any other thing than farming ST.  so we could farm ST in any other instance and get NW out of service since it is the only thing not working properly.
Making a new instance would defeat the propose of nw.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Not everyone will have anything good to say especially when they're just stating the truth. Nation War does crash a lot but it's not the only way we have to farm for supply tokens. Other ways may not be as much supply tokens but they work just as well.

What will you do in the instance that's supposed to replace nation war? PVE? Yeah, that really sounds like fun.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
A bit upset are we? No one is going to take you seriously with the way you're acting.

This ^

However, I understand your point, you're asking for an alternate method BECAUSE of the NW issues, not to go hand in hand with it.
At this stage, it's not really an option to do so. NW was working fine for a long time and the occasional hiccup isn't any reason to scrap the entire idea all together. No server or game is perfect, not even PWI.
Aga has been trying hard to find the issue, but it's not that simple and he is only one man. Developing is a hard job, and at the same time, he is trying to develop the NH patch. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place and people just need a little patience.
Hopefully, but no guarantee, the new files may fix the NW problem at the same time. Will just have to wait.

We are sorry for any issues that occur. Ofc they are not intentional and Aga, and the rest of us, do our best to fix them and keep you guys happy.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous

Why? If you do nw on friday + sunday you could realistically get 1400 tokens combined. If you do bh on 50 toons per day. You make 1500 st,I hardly see the point in nw in the first place. Ofc you could be like me and only ever do it when its aba / sot / ws. Whos got time for 10 runs of gv  :sad:

And 10 runs of aba / sot is faster then 4 hours of nw.
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
NW should be fixed with the NH patch

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Fine, i through main problem is time zone just think about those peoples who live east zone side like- php,chinos,koreans, and others...probably they can't do nw for time zone probs. if aga make solved this time issue hope they came nw with their ALLY. lel thn good players will never won any single nw....h4h4

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Fine, i through main problem is time zone just think about those peoples who live east zone side like- php,chinos,koreans, and others...probably they can't do nw for time zone probs. if aga make solved this time issue hope they came nw with their ALLY. lel thn good players will never won any single nw....h4h4
You say these people can't attend NW, but they still do. I have a few asians in my guild and I know they stay up/wake up for NW. Also, you can spam BH. There are squads in wc all the time, just join them using an alt. I know a girl who did WS BH 6 times with 6 chars. That's dedication.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
NW should be fixed with the NH patch
he said it c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3