Epic Perfect World

Hi.

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
This, I don't agree with.  :sad: Cleric is my easiest class to play. Granted, it may take some time, but on here if you put some time into it, you can get pretty good at it. Then again, if you want to be a metal mage, I am unsure how to work those, but support cleric is pretty easy to get a hang of. Go half AA half HA, place your skill bars well. Keep everyone buffed, alive, yourself buffed alive and make sure you keep up with the PK.  :-X

Venos are also pretty easy and a fun class to play.  :-X
What about psy was hard for you? Changing between white and black voodoo? What gear were you using? Are you in a big guild, small guild? Are you trying to go against a huge amount of people? These are all things you should take into consideration before just quitting.  :-\

Alrighty.
What was hard, was the combos, getting killed (even in wv)
Changing between white and black voodoo is easy asf
I was full r8, and they were all Double Magic +20
I was in a big guild. (Salvation)
I'd rather 1v1, but mass pk is nice too.
And I already made an ep, because I had one on storm named "Always" if anyone knows me. And tbh ep seems easy to play. I'll see. :)
And ty all for the suggestions.

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Demon barb, pure str build.

PV:
1. Get 3 sparks
2. Pull mobs
3. Use "Invoke the Spirit" (needs tiger form)
4. Use "Beastial Rage" (demon, recommended)
5. Use "Sunder" (demon, recommended)
6. Switch to human form
7. Use "Armageddon" (demon, recommended)
8. Just continue using slam and surf impact till mobs die
                                      OR
    Use "Berserker's Rage" (Morai) if you have it.
I've found it easier to
Invoke the spirit/turtle > bestial rage > 3 spark > demon bestial onslaught > Armageddon

Like 80% of the mobs die with a 130 weap and with Bestial Rage I usually get full chi for the next pull already.

As for pvp, either hybrid or pure str. Pure Vit works if group pvp like NW.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I've found it easier to
Invoke the spirit/turtle > bestial rage > 3 spark > demon bestial onslaught > Armageddon

Like 80% of the mobs die with a 130 weap and with Bestial Rage I usually get full chi for the next pull already.
Not bad. But I always used 110 gear XD So I had to go through the trouble.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'd like to see your play style with a psychic and see if there is anything I could help you with before changing classes entirely.  I agree with almost all of pib's post.

I'll break down my opinions for classes and ramble a bit about each.

Wizard:  Wizards are very useful in mass pk if they understand their role while balancing aa'ing and crowd controlling at the same time.  If you aren't dropping mountains or ice prisoning in mass pk, you're doing it wrong.  I love having them for mass pk.  The biggest threat to a wizard is multiple archers, or a half decent sin.  If you want decent channeling, you will be spending a fairly high amount of ec.  Wiz survivability is half dependent on your ability to properly kite.  If you're comfortable with classes that leap frequently, you might like this one.

Blademaster:  As feo said, blademaster is not hard to be useful with.  In mass, keep your marrow up at all times.  Never use aps gear (HA/LA) unless you are 1v1ing.  If you don't like switching gear A LOT, then this class is not for you.  If you are not prepared to take time to understand stun timing, keeping magic marrow and demon bell up at all times (while managing multiple threats and crowd controlling), then you might not want to try this.  Understand that a warrior in mass pk is only as useful as his 1. cleric and 2. his ability to control.  BM's are also highly efficient in 1v1 once you learn how to properly lock.  Again, this will take time.  No one will be a good bm when they start.  It is not a quick fix for finding a class to be good at.

Venomancer:  Veno is one of those classes that has a nice variety of survival skills.  However, it has a low amount of people playing it who understand how to utilize them all.  Some venos die in half a second, and some venos literally never die.  In mass pk, your nova, purge, and 0 pdef  (if demon) are the most important things you can do.  If you can familiarize yourself with purging every chance you get, chi conservation, kiting often, utilizing all of your antistuns and immunes, and dropping those novas in mass pk, you will be very very useful.  This class can drop almost anything in 1v1 with practice, but if you don't have that practice, it will be a bad time.  It takes practice.  I personally got all of the stats I wanted on veno fairly easy (chan/pdef/magic).  I recommend either high survivability stats on r8, or crazy chan stats.  Resist is easier to obtain.   This is another class that most people will not be good at right away.

Barb:  Pretty easy to learn.  Not very many skills to memorize.  Usually not focused very often in large pk.  Aps barbs are godly in 1v1, but don't go around clawing kids in mass pk.  You'll want your full r8 and gof/def level weapons for that.  For mass, spam berserker's wrath, frighten, that aoe stun, and raging slap.  This is a good class for people wanting to start something new.  Not terribly complicated.

Mystic:  In my own opinion, mystic is one of the easiest classes to play.  It does not follow the same basic rules of kiting and survival that many other classes follow.  As most mystics play, spam heal until you get it right.  The biggest threat to a mystic is an aps class.  If you get locked, you will not last long.  Falling petals is a good counter to any basic damage you will initially take. Many mystics forget to use it enough.   Use your befuddling creeper whenever possible, and don't be afraid to drop a sleep plant and use that aoe sleep if a threat needs to be taken out of a fight.  Absorbing pets will grant an antistun, and when coupled with rapid growth; very few things survive a properly delivered set of attacks.  A novice mystic will not be a game changer in most mass pk engagements.  However, it is a great class for new players in my opinion.  You won't be godly when you start, but it shouldn't take long to become useful.

Seeker:  Seekers on this server tend to be a bit of a 1 trick pony.  The hardest thing you will need to learn for this class is a proper sacrificial strike combo.  Surviving isn't too hard as long as you have your full r8 and a def level weapon.  Understand that you will want a gof weapon to properly dph.  That def weapon won't get much done if you don't switch once in a while.  For starting this class, the only things you'll need to pick up on quickly are 1. The stance buffs and the skills that correspond with the status effects related to them.  2. The sacrificial strike combo (spam whenever possible.  Trying to go damage without it is a bad time)  Not entirely useful in mass pk, but very effective in 1v1 and small pk.  Not very hard to learn after you understand the first few combos.

Psy:  I'll write for years if you let me for this one.  You can pm me ingame for psychic advice.

Sin:  This class is all over the place in terms of usefulness.  Judging an assassin is like judging a pizza.  Even if it's bad, it can still be kinda good.  I don't recommend this class for mass pk.  Even most good sins will be dead more than alive in a tough fight.  You will want to spam sparks for dear life in group pk.  Sins are one of the easiest classes to master in 1v1 due to spammable control skills.  Understand how to control your opponent, and you will have little to no difficulty killing it.  Squishy.  Not hard to learn.  Not very useful in mass pk.  Not useless either.

Archer:  This one is hit or miss.  I find it very easy to survive on an archer, however many do not.  It is a light armor class, and has low defense by nature.  If you aren't prepared to use your apoth (IG's especially) in mass pk, you will have a bad time.  If you do not react quickly to a threat, you will be dead before you understand what happened.  Do your damage, and always have an exit strategy (leaps, wings of grace, stealth, condor, apoth, genie skills).  Be prepared to kite a lot.  You are a highly useful source of damage in mass pk, but highly useless if you get 1shot every 5 seconds.  I found this class easy to start.  The way I see it, most people who play arcane classes and don't get 123'd will do well with archers.  I've spent more ec on my archer than any other class.  It won't be cheap if you want high grade gear.  However, I did just fine when I had basic r8.

Cleric:  Metalmage is godly in 1v1.  Don't do it in mass.  Be prepared to spam pots and genie in mass pk to survive.  I don't recommend playing this class for large pk unless you want to use a hybrid HA/r8 build.  Not easy.  Won't be fun.  Requires attention to detail if you wish to keep your squad alive.  Not too expensive though.  Only roll if it you're ready to be support 95% of the time.

Gonna stop rambling here, but feel free to pm me for more insight on each. I can also show you what I've done with my own characters for each class to explain gearing a bit better. Good luck.
I'm basically 40

Offline Diogo.

• Harry is a pretty fairy.
  • Niggurz stole Harry's ketchup.
I'd like to see your play style with a psychic and see if there is anything I could help you with before changing classes entirely.  I agree with almost all of pib's post.

Wizard:  Wizards are very useful in mass pk if they understand their role while balancing aa'ing and crowd controlling at the same time.  If you aren't dropping mountains or ice prisoning in mass pk, you're doing it wrong.  I love having them for mass pk.  The biggest threat to a wizard is multiple archers, or a half decent sin.  If you want decent channeling, you will be spending a fairly high amount of ec.  Wiz survivability is half dependent on your ability to properly kite.  If you're comfortable with classes that leap frequently, you might like this one.

Blademaster:  As feo said, blademaster is not hard to be useful with.  In mass, keep your marrow up at all times.  Never use aps gear (HA/LA) unless you are 1v1ing.  If you don't like switching gear A LOT, then this class is not for you.  If you are not prepared to take time to understand stun timing, keeping magic marrow and demon bell up at all times (while managing multiple threats and crowd controlling), then you might not want to try this.  Understand that a warrior in mass pk is only as useful as his 1. cleric and 2. his ability to control.  BM's are also highly efficient in 1v1 once you learn how to properly lock.  Again, this will take time.  No one will be a good bm when they start.  It is not a quick fix for finding a class to be good at.

Venomancer:  Veno is one of those classes that has a nice variety of survival skills.  However, it has a low amount of people playing it who understand how to utilize them all.  Some venos die in half a second, and some venos literally never die.  In mass pk, your nova, purge, and 0 pdef  (if demon) are the most important things you can do.  If you can familiarize yourself with purging every chance you get, chi conservation, kiting often, utilizing all of your antistuns and immunes, and dropping those novas in mass pk, you will be very very useful.  This class can drop almost anything in 1v1 with practice, but if you don't have that practice, it will be a bad time.  It takes practice.  I personally got all of the stats I wanted on veno fairly easy (chan/pdef/magic).  I recommend either high survivability stats on r8, or crazy chan stats.  Resist is easier to obtain.   This is another class that most people will not be good at right away.

Barb:  Pretty easy to learn.  Not very many skills to memorize.  Usually not focused very often in large pk.  Aps barbs are godly in 1v1, but don't go around clawing kids in mass pk.  You'll want your full r8 and gof/def level weapons for that.  For mass, spam berserker's wrath, frighten, that aoe stun, and raging slap.  This is a good class for people wanting to start something new.  Not terribly complicated.

Mystic:  In my own opinion, mystic is one of the easiest classes to play.  It does not follow the same basic rules of kiting and survival that many other classes follow.  As most mystics play, spam heal until you get it right.  The biggest threat to a mystic is an aps class.  If you get locked, you will not last long.  Falling petals is a good counter to any basic damage you will initially take. Many mystics forget to use it enough.   Use your befuddling creeper whenever possible, and don't be afraid to drop a sleep plant and use that aoe sleep if a threat needs to be taken out of a fight.  Absorbing pets will grant an antistun, and when coupled with rapid growth; very few things survive a properly delivered set of attacks.  A novice mystic will not be a game changer in most mass pk engagements.  However, it is a great class for new players in my opinion.  You won't be godly when you start, but it shouldn't take long to become useful.

Seeker:  Seekers on this server tend to be a bit of a 1 trick pony.  The hardest thing you will need to learn for this class is a proper sacrificial strike combo.  Surviving isn't too hard as long as you have your full r8 and a def level weapon.  Understand that you will want a gof weapon to properly dph.  That def weapon won't get much done if you don't switch once in a while.  For starting this class, the only things you'll need to pick up on quickly are 1. The stance buffs and the skills that correspond with the status effects related to them.  2. The sacrificial strike combo (spam whenever possible.  Trying to go damage without it is a bad time)  Not entirely useful in mass pk, but very effective in 1v1 and small pk.  Not very hard to learn after you understand the first few combos.

Psy:  I'll write for years if you let me for this one.  You can pm me ingame for psychic advice.

Sin:  This class is all over the place in terms of usefulness.  Judging an assassin is like judging a pizza.  Even if it's bad, it can still be kinda good.  I don't recommend this class for mass pk.  Even most good sins will be dead more than alive in a tough fight.  You will want to spam sparks for dear life in group pk.  Sins are one of the easiest classes to master in 1v1 due to spammable control skills.  Understand how to control your opponent, and you will have little to no difficulty killing it.  Squishy.  Not hard to learn.  Not very useful in mass pk.  Not useless either.

Archer:  This one is hit or miss.  I find it very easy to survive on an archer, however many do not.  It is a light armor class, and has low defense by nature.  If you aren't prepared to use your apoth (IG's especially) in mass pk, you will have a bad time.  If you do not react quickly to a threat, you will be dead before you understand what happened.  Do your damage, and always have an exit strategy (leaps, wings of grace, stealth, condor, apoth, genie skills).  Be prepared to kite a lot.  You are a highly useful source of damage in mass pk, but highly useless if you get 1shot every 5 seconds.  I found this class easy to start.  The way I see it, most people who play arcane classes and don't get 123'd will do well with archers.  I've spent more ec on my archer than any other class.  It won't be cheap if you want high grade gear.  However, I did just fine when I had basic r8.

Cleric:  Metalmage is godly in 1v1.  Don't do it in mass.  Be prepared to spam pots and genie in mass pk to survive.  I don't recommend playing this class for large pk unless you want to use a hybrid HA/r8 build.  Not easy.  Won't be fun.  Requires attention to detail if you wish to keep your squad alive.  Not too expensive though.  Only roll if it you're ready to be support 95% of the time.

Gonna stop rambling here, but feel free to pm me for more insight on each. I can also show you what I've done with my own characters for each class to explain gearing a bit better. Good luck.

GET A LIFE. jk bby, good post.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

GET A LIFE. jk bby, good post.
I WAS BORED IN CLASS OK  :normal-13:

:pig-48: :pig-48:
I'm basically 40

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Make sure you have decent gear, at least dragon, preferably r8r.

Look at your opponents moves, try to figure out what they are doing & counter it.

Practise.

Works for any class, psy included.  If black/white voodoo timing & the squishyness/low damage switch that comes with it is too complicated to work with at first try a class that's simpler.

EA/sin are easy to start with if you like fast kills. (Though they are squishy.)
Bm is an easy class to be fairly useful at in pvp and it's pretty easy to survive . (Yes mastering it is hard, but being useful isn't.)
Seeker is similarly tanky to a bm but a bit better at killing & worse at being support.
Wizard is also a fairly simple class to kill stuff on and it's a bit better at surviving than a psy.  (Look up the skills for firecombo.)
Vit barb is a good choice for being tanky, survivability helps a lot, giving you time to figure out the combos people use.
Veno and mystic are also powerful arcane classes for pvp but they take a bit more practise than wiz.

You probably want to stay away from cleric untill you gain some experience, they are not an easy class to play well.
Just seeing you calling it "bm" makes you look like you don't know shyt about wr's. LEL

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
PSYC. dude why u look for other classes?
psyc. already have 100+ def. lvl(on white) without def. weapon,+30k mdef joking? and how u died to easy?? look around and adjust ur vodoo.....promise no one can't kill you and try to us vit tome also....
psyc. too much op in this server plz never quit wth psyc.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
PSYC. dude why u look for other classes?
psyc. already have 100+ def. lvl(on white) without def. weapon,+30k mdef joking? and how u died to easy?? look around and adjust ur vodoo.....promise no one can't kill you and try to us vit tome also....
psyc. too much op in this server plz never quit wth psyc.
White voodoo isn't playing. White voodoo is surviving.  I'd play a vit barb if that's all I wanted to do personally lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
White voodoo isn't playing. White voodoo is surviving.  I'd play a vit barb if that's all I wanted to do personally lol

You face is white voodoo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Nerd level: ASIAN.

P.S. TY for showing your preference of demon venos + not even mentioning puffbird/chi drain/lucky scarab+pet+nova locking. Yoonah no CC no more only DD. GF.
P.P.S. Venos don't really even need crazy chan unless you want to camp attack level weapon. I can take off some pieces and still have a pretty decent casting time with a glaive. -Ct is nice of course and we all want it, but luckily most veno skills don't have a long channeling time unlike wizard skills which are beyond slow. I suggest some chan, crit/magic, and tank stats so you aren't like paper. :c

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every class can be played well with some practise, but if killing is an issue on a psy then cleric is definitely not the one to try next.

I don't know how to kill on my EP, support only.  :-[

Reliant

Make sure you have decent gear, at least dragon, preferably r8r.

Look at your opponents moves, try to figure out what they are doing & counter it.

Practise.

Works for any class, psy included.  If black/white voodoo timing & the squishyness/low damage switch that comes with it is too complicated to work with at first try a class that's simpler.

EA/sin are easy to start with if you like fast kills. (Though they are squishy.)
Bm is an easy class to be fairly useful at in pvp and it's pretty easy to survive . (Yes mastering it is hard, but being useful isn't.)
Seeker is similarly tanky to a bm but a bit better at killing & worse at being support.
Wizard is also a fairly simple class to kill stuff on and it's a bit better at surviving than a psy.  (Look up the skills for firecombo.)
Vit barb is a good choice for being tanky, survivability helps a lot, giving you time to figure out the combos people use.
Veno and mystic are also powerful arcane classes for pvp but they take a bit more practise than wiz.

You probably want to stay away from cleric untill you gain some experience, they are not an easy class to play well.
actually i would disagree on the psychic difficulty part. Let me put it this way 1.If you do want to spend big amounts of effort on farming/donations play everything else than a barb or psychic (all that barbs and psy needs are just def and atk lvl weaps for psy also maybe purify weap, the rest of stats on the gear is not so significant and will not affect your character as much as rest of the classes in the gameplay.2 if you do want to spend effort then start from sin to all of the other classes, seeker being something in middle and (not really needed to farm 2 much just ele resistance and like 30 def level weap is fine.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst

gm sticky this plis c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3