Epic Perfect World

Ini File Problem!!!

Panda_monium

So i was working on an ini edit for a friend, when i decided to rename the folder for easier use...
turns out i did a bad thing, and now i cant change it back. Here's some screenies of some of my problems  :'( :'(

The first one is the example of where the folder moved after renaming it.

The second one is what happens when i try to apply changes i made to the file anyways.

I dont know what to do, since im no where near finished, i dont want to lose all the work i have in it so far. pls halp!!!  D:  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
yeah you can't change the name of those files cause your client only takes the one from the file with the original names. I'd suggest to just reverse what you did, if I remember well that's what worked when I tried to rename
if not just replace it with a new file and put all your inis back in

good luck

Panda_monium

made a new on but just copied and pasted. it just overwrites it and now its fixed XD

ty for that...didnt wanna feel like i fudged up too hard :c

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
made a new on but just copied and pasted. it just overwrites it and now its fixed XD

ty for that...didnt wanna feel like i fudged up too hard :c
np,  you wouldn't have lost your ini anyway
as long as you don't delete it

Offline Orichalcos

So i was working on an ini edit for a friend, when i decided to rename the folder for easier use...
turns out i did a bad thing, and now i cant change it back. Here's some screenies of some of my problems  :'( :'(

The first one is the example of where the folder moved after renaming it.

The second one is what happens when i try to apply changes i made to the file anyways.
I dont know what to do, since im no where near finished, i dont want to lose all the work i have in it so far. pls halp!!!  D:  :'( :'( :'(

Add me on skype, imma fix it for u later after i finish work. Im going now
Cya