Epic Perfect World

Ares

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wait.....what?

In other words: make boss easier (he was already nerfed, was he not?) and if you die due to lag (usually the reason why I die, can't heal when I'm frozen), then eff you, do it all over again.

I don't support that idea.

But I do support getting rid of lag where it's easy to get rid of lag, and making a second npc would help with that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
In other words: make boss easier (he was already nerfed, was he not?) and if you die due to lag (usually the reason why I die, can't heal when I'm frozen), then eff you, do it all over again.

I don't support that idea.

lol im freeze too but survive because good gameplay lol as i said train for 420 hours until become master

and anyway my idea reduce lag also because less people. if you die = cant go in = less people inside = less die = go in next time = less people because less alts = profitable outcome (shouldnt die anyway because easy lol kiddo)

i support my idea 1000%

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
lol im freeze too but survive because good gameplay lol as i said train for 420 hours until become master

and anyway my idea reduce lag also because less people. if you die = cant go in = less people inside = less die = go in next time = less people because less alts = profitable outcome (shouldnt die anyway because easy lol kiddo)

i support my idea 1000%
You are good.

Many support!

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
I do not understand why was my previous post removed? I said nothing wrong, in fact APAWOLLA is a member of Worms. ??

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls

i support my idea 1000%
Good idea!
+1

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Thats what I meant, like the Khoan NPC for PV
And uh this isn't just to make it less laggy for people that do Ares. Etherblade lags too much and its an inconvenience to those that have already done Ares. For example, someone using the R8 forges there, or people pk-ing below.
I got that, it's a sure why not suggestion. Though most people +1 this idea saying they can't do Ares cause of lag. Just saying this won't help them.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I want old Ares back.  :normal-12:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
Easier to keep alts away from boss too. I keep falling off chains when I'm not banned.  :sad:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Easier to keep alts away from boss too. I keep falling off chains when I'm not banned.  :sad:
That's exactly the reason why I want it back.  :'(

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

^This. Please listen to this wonderfull and smart woman.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
+1 because my client become Not Responding while killing ares or before start

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
its not the lag outside of the npc in etherblade  that needs to be fixed, it's the alts running up the chains not helping to kill ares and getting a free reward from those of us that actually fight and die for our rewards.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Pretty much this.

its not the lag outside of the npc in etherblade  that needs to be fixed, it's the alts running up the chains not helping to kill ares and getting a free reward from those of us that actually fight and die for our rewards.
I keep alts on the chains that are under-geared and cannot survive Ares any other way. I still attack with those that are geared. It's not a problem at all and people make sure to drag the boss around to kill the alts regardless (which was way easier to do before because the map was flat and easier to maneuver). In regards to the lag, the old map allowed you to log off any alts and still be allowed back onto the map while logging back in (not to mention it was twice as big). There will always be people afking, its time some people got over this and just went on with their day.

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
Pretty much this.
I keep alts on the chains that are under-geared and cannot survive Ares any other way. I still attack with those that are geared. It's not a problem at all and people make sure to drag the boss around to kill the alts regardless (which was way easier to do before because the map was flat and easier to maneuver). In regards to the lag, the old map allowed you to log off any alts and still be allowed back onto the map while logging back in (not to mention it was twice as big). There will always be people afking, its time some people got over this and just went on with their day.

so your basically saying that its ok for others to get a free reward for your hard work?  :-\

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
so your basically saying that its ok for others to get a free reward for your hard work?  :-\

think whats meant is its unavoidable. people will always abuse this sorta thing.

as for the original idea. sure make more entrances but i dont think lag in ether is the real issue for ares. so many people cramed into 1 instance and the intense graphics his aoe gives off (more people worse it is). my 2 cents gl wit your sugestions :3