Epic Perfect World

There's a mistake?

Offline Hotwhiteguy

I just noticed that the x2 and 15 gold has stopped. Is there mistake cuz its Ben 4 days it started and u said 5. It started at 26 if u do the math it shudder stop on the 1st of July D: just wanna know xd

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
It got badly abused =/
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Hotwhiteguy

Srry bout that ninja but I wasn't even aware about the gold lol just came back from vication qq.

Offline Hotwhiteguy

Well nvm my chars are same as they were lol. Aw missed all the gooddies

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i am hating the people who have to ruin it for the people who dont abuse things... the good ones always get the hurt because the few that like to spoil the fun... well have to.. ._.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline boogy

well i was told to go and use the library tovote or a phone cause there is 3 people living here that plays. so umm maybe it wasnt as abused as they thought just.....

Offline Keroh

I had to use my phone to vote since my wife was voting too and waiting 12 hours to vote isn't worth the loss of sleep honestly.