Does this server have horizons yet? or Eta on release?   :P
Iza Fox

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It will be here in some weeks.  :-[

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
Aw, okay... I'll give the server a shot anyway I guess, and hope the horizons update arrives within the month.
Iza Fox

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Aw, okay... I'll give the server a shot anyway I guess, and hope the horizons update arrives within the month.
It should be less than a month I believe, as it was promised for the previous month already (?), so all we have to do is hope for it to be released during the month of March. :/

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Milkyway

• A Foxy Fox, Fox.
It should be less than a month I believe, as it was promised for the previous month already (?), so all we have to do is hope for it to be released during the month of March. :/
That would be nice, I just left a server to try this one out, Hope it's more fun here! :D was kinda scared to join the top server for somereason~
Iza Fox

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
That would be nice, I just left a server to try this one out, Hope it's more fun here! :D was kinda scared to join the top server for somereason~

There is no reason to be scared. New players are always welcome.  :-[

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
There is no reason to be scared. New players are always welcome.  :-[

by welcome she means KoS'ed ruthlessly stay blue till you full end game my advice. some of the player bse is welcoming ove wish towards new players though :D

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
by welcome she means KoS'ed ruthlessly stay blue till you full end game my advice. some of the player bse is welcoming ove wish towards new players though :D

LOL. Thats not the truth.  :-[

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Quote from: Anami link=topic=63504.msg174354#msg174354 =1394093560
I made my WR the other day she waa 120 and u killed her D:.You es killah of newcomersDddd:.  jkjk

I hope NH patch will come soon.As its a big patch takes time to make it all work and to prevent bugs.
Also, I welcome you to our server!~If you need amy help pme ingame or on forums!

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y

wasnt trying to say you specifically would kos new players but rather that they get kos'ed (people farming them for hours, just that bored, just being rude, or who knows maybe they even think this helps to modivate them to end game status). My thoughts on the matter still stand. Stay blue till end game lol

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
hello, welcome to epw <3 enjoy ur stay c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3