Epic Perfect World

PWI Anime???

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
In the next episode however, even though almighty squad was doing very good, Artifegs were just too many because too much merging of peoples, and factions, and servers. And is simply too much, don't get me wrong Apawolla-kun can beat anyone 1v1, 1v100, even 1v500 as seen in one of the episode, but Artifegs is not 1, Artifegs is not 100, Artifegs is not 500. They are cockroaches, they are multiply good and fast, Artifegs is thousands. And this is where big surprise is come in, when Apawolla-kun's friend is come, his name was unrevealed until this very episode, his name was Atisa-kun, almighty leader of divine clan called Ruthless, for they are known to beat any faction on server in fair numbers. Atisa-kun was fac sigged behind Artifegs, while Apawolla-kun's squad was on the other side. They was send cleric member to Apawolla-kun's squad for help, not saying Apawolla-kun, MaximumArmar-kun or VegetaSS need healer, no no, don't get me wrong, Bimboheal is help DD, for she is know for very good AA and is spam AA Apawolla-kun 24/7. Although Jungjessica-chan hasn't been mentioned much, she did very great role, Junglessica-chan was busy seduce Steerz for he is virgin and easy to manipulate, and that way reduce Artifegs power, this was proved to be very useful and is turn Apawolla-kun's and friendly Atisa-kun's fight vs Artifegs into victory.

:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

NICE. LOOOOOOL

how many ppl you still want to add?  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
In the next episode however, even though almighty squad was doing very good, Artifegs were just too many because too much merging of peoples, and factions, and servers. And is simply too much, don't get me wrong Apawolla-kun can beat anyone 1v1, 1v100, even 1v500 as seen in one of the episode, but Artifegs is not 1, Artifegs is not 100, Artifegs is not 500. They are cockroaches, they are multiply good and fast, Artifegs is thousands. And this is where big surprise is come in, when Apawolla-kun's friend is come, his name was unrevealed until this very episode, his name was Atisa-kun, almighty leader of divine clan called Ruthless, for they are known to beat any faction on server in fair numbers. Atisa-kun was fac sigged behind Artifegs, while Apawolla-kun's squad was on the other side. They was send cleric member to Apawolla-kun's squad for help, not saying Apawolla-kun, MaximumArmar-kun or VegetaSS need healer, no no, don't get me wrong, Bimboheal is help DD, for she is know for very good AA and is spam AA Apawolla-kun 24/7. Although Jungjessica-chan hasn't been mentioned much, she did very great role, Junglessica-chan was busy seduce Steerz for he is virgin and easy to manipulate, and that way reduce Artifegs power, this was proved to be very useful and is turn Apawolla-kun's and friendly Atisa-kun's fight vs Artifegs into victory.

:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

It's true - every time an artifex dies, it divides into two smaller artifex. eventually there are thousands and millions of artifex, they are anywhere and everywhere, even in the air. then they guild sig and rejoin back into more battleworthy bodies, but in the end, they can never truly be killed. It's an enemy no one could anticipate.

and that brings me to...

ATISA-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OH. MY. GOD. The Master Pimp is ASTOUNDING in his ability to both pull cata+get girls at parties+smoke moms+blaze it 420,000,000. He currently has 420k-0 scores with all enemies combined due to strong blade tornado tactic, combined with apawolla-kun's nova, it rekts the scrubs so hard they are literally scrubbing the floor with their bodies. 

Jungjessica-chan's moves on Steerz the █████ dude were countered also by an Xpendable of similar nature - the Rozalelo. Their similar actions hint that perhaps Jungjessica-chan will also become a lelo, perhaps even an artifex+lelo blazeup hybrid, termed a "Lelosbifex". It depends if she will be tricked by lesbians into merging with them and become know buff heal only for win. Of course, it's not for win at all, but after all these sleepless nights for our downtrodden heroes... I just don't know what will happen anymore.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
It's true - every time an artifex dies, it divides into two smaller artifex. eventually there are thousands and millions of artifex, they are anywhere and everywhere, even in the air. then they guild sig and rejoin back into more battleworthy bodies, but in the end, they can never truly be killed. It's an enemy no one could anticipate.

and that brings me to...

ATISA-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. OH. MY. GOD. The Master Pimp is ASTOUNDING in his ability to both pull cata+get girls at parties+smoke moms+blaze it 420,000,000. He currently has 420k-0 scores with all enemies combined due to strong blade tornado tactic, combined with apawolla-kun's nova, it rekts the scrubs so hard they are literally scrubbing the floor with their bodies. 

Jungjessica-chan's moves on Steerz the █████ dude were countered also by an Xpendable of similar nature - the Roz :police:alelo. Their similar actions hint that perhaps Jungjessica-chan will also become a lelo, perhaps even an artifex+lelo blazeup hybrid, termed a "Lelosbifex". It depends if she will be tricked by lesbians into merging with them and become know buff heal only for win. Of course, it's not for win at all, but after all these sleepless nights for our downtrodden heroes... I just don't know what will happen anymore.

inb4 Fiona_L recruits them all in Ruthless, because Atisa Fabliocious level swagger, hot stud boy not virgin, because anus very active when get drunk at parties..

I'd keep this up but I woke up 20 hours ago.

...to be continued.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
inb4 Fiona_L recruits them all in Ruthless, because Atisa Fabliocious level swagger, hot stud boy not virgin, because anus very active when get drunk at parties..

I'd keep this up but I woke up 20 hours ago.

...to be continued.
we're good

it doesn't get continued we both get moderated+banned at same time i told you i saw previews of next season baka

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
ATISA-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
close this thread !