Epic Perfect World

PWI Anime???

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
and after all these episodes get posted here..

here's how the great APAWOLLA would reply ..

Watching your videos and reading the comments is like seeing crowds waving and cheering for some US president or pope. What is also sad, always same people comment under each post (video). To me that means that people comment only because they are bored and not because they have anything useful to say.
Why I do not like your pk? Because it is same old mass pk against weak opponents that requires no skill, no efford, just numbers, heals and buffs. Why am I annoyed by your videos? Because it is always same old Archer/Psychic/Bm mass pk video with zero originality regarding music, editing, general theme. Am I being judgmental? Yes. Am i being honest? Yes. What annoys me and makes me wonder is that you guys don't see the obvious, that you are far from cool or fun and that your gameplay stinks. I am aware of the fact that you will just ignore what I have just said and move on with your pw life, because it is the only life that you have, PW is the last game that allows you to be an ass hole and feel special:)
P.S. Please, watch your TV-show, eat your McDonald's, check your Facebook, use your smartphone and play your archer in Pw and be happy, but do not expect me to admire you. The best I can do is not to enter EPW forum or game, or I am angry after 2 minutes:)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
oh my favorite episode is 1310 where apawolla-kun leaves nohomo and discovers he has terminal baddie syndrome but continues to fight on despite the ganks+illness, finding the 1000% CHINOY and defeating it with education. it deeply touched me when apawolla cried out to the 1000% CHINOY as he lay dying, "go suck worms, you are the worst scammer on this server, you have done the worst you could have done." completely reviving himself with hope and logic and destroying it. that was beautiful.

i think if they remove that scene from the movie i'll set fire to every apawolla-kun figurine i have. even the limited edition "google translate: the ultimate weapon to speak tagalog and spread the prophecies further?" arc ones.
I find episode 68 very touching when APAWOLLA met this cute person name Alexithymia and is fall so deep in love he even show mercy in mass 1v500 PK vs Xp, he it's kill all 499 XP and don't kill qt Alexithymia, cause qt, APAWOLLA is very like. And then is Alexithymia say, "Oh Apawolla-kun than you so much for your mercy, whan can I do to thank you, I'll do anything", and APAWOLLA is be all happy and always serious strong player, but is very tired from solo 499 Xp player lelo and is tell Alexithymia, "I am virgin." and Alexithymia is lift dress up and big futanari trala is come out but APAWOLLA is was very tired from mass 1v500 pk so he is not was able to say no, and Alexithymia is take his anus virginity. That is was very touching scene, I love this episode.  :police:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
I find episode 68 very touching when APAWOLLA met this cute person name Alexithymia and is fall so deep in love he even show mercy in mass 1v500 PK vs Xp, he it's kill all 499 XP and don't kill qt Alexithymia, cause qt, APAWOLLA is very like. And then is Alexithymia say, "Oh Apawolla-kun than you so much for your mercy, whan can I do to thank you, I'll do anything", and APAWOLLA is be all happy and always serious strong player, but is very tired from solo 499 Xp player lelo and is tell Alexithymia, "I am virgin." and Alexithymia is lift dress up and big futanari trala is come out but APAWOLLA is was very tired from mass 1v500 pk so he is not was able to say no, and Alexithymia is take his anus virginity. That is was very touching scene, I love this episode.  :police:

LOOOOOOOL i'm done with this.

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
"I am virgin." and Alexithymia is lift dress up and big futanari trala is come out but APAWOLLA is was very tired from mass 1v500 pk so he is not was able to say no, and Alexithymia is take his anus virginity. >>>>>>>> That is was very touching scene, I love this episode. <<<

LOOOOOOOOOOL motherfk  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline 🌙

• sux
I find episode 68 very touching when APAWOLLA met this cute person name Alexithymia and is fall so deep in love he even show mercy in mass 1v500 PK vs Xp, he it's kill all 499 XP and don't kill qt Alexithymia, cause qt, APAWOLLA is very like. And then is Alexithymia say, "Oh Apawolla-kun than you so much for your mercy, whan can I do to thank you, I'll do anything", and APAWOLLA is be all happy and always serious strong player, but is very tired from solo 499 Xp player lelo and is tell Alexithymia, "I am virgin." and Alexithymia is lift dress up and big futanari trala is come out but APAWOLLA is was very tired from mass 1v500 pk so he is not was able to say no, and Alexithymia is take his anus virginity. That is was very touching scene, I love this episode.

truuuuuuuuu
however it was sad in the next scene due to being caught off guard apawolla-kun used Absolute Domain after being slept by a listless blossom, spamming all genie skills possible before getting 2shot. however, he cleverly feigned sudden amnesia afterwards, so his reputation was not tarnished. yet...even then... jungjessica-chan could tell something was amiss. she just knows that futanari scent.

all in all, it was a true rollercoaster of a season, i was glued to the screen crying countless times. god bless apawolla-kun. i can only look forwards to more thrilling episodes of ぼくのAPAWOLLA in the future
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2014, 04:28 am by Alexithymia

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
truuuuuuuuu
however it was sad in the next scene due to being caught off guard apawolla-kun used Absolute Domain after being slept by a listless blossom, spamming all genie skills possible before getting 2shot. however, he cleverly feigned sudden amnesia afterwards, so his reputation was not tarnished. yet...even then... jungjessica-chan could tell something was amiss. she just knows that futanari scent.

all in all, it was a true rollercoaster of a season, i was glued to the screen crying countless times. god bless apawolla-kun. i can only look forwards to more thrilling episodes in the future

Yes. Episode through episode APAWOLLA is don't get bad, mad or sad, APAWOLLA is always get better, faster, stronger.
But I must mention episode 1337, it was breathtaking when APAWOLLA is challenge EPW_Team, first is was lelo noob Agation. Agation it was try to 1 shot APAWOLLA, but APAWOLLA is was smart so he is triple spark on time and survive the killing hit, then he it's debuff GM noob Agation from his God's Candy 1 hour movement immunity and is stun real fast and is send pet, pet alone is kill noob GM Agation lelo. Then rest GM team is called APAWOLLA wek lelo for need pet to kill, APAWOLLA is stow down pet and is come out to fight all GM team for call him wek. Then he is use almighty nova and aoe 1 shot all GM team. Then all server is fear APAWOLLA, for APAWOLLA is grew very strong lelo and Xpendabad and Artifegs and Worms and Ducks and Alamat and Aeons and DReturn and all server is need ally to gank APAWOLLA, but APAWOLLA is many experience vs gank, APAWOLLA is 1337 episode experience, he is deal with gank easy lelo.
Can't wait for see final battle. Really.  :police:

Offline 🌙

• sux
Yes. Episode through episode APAWOLLA is don't get bad, mad or sad, APAWOLLA is always get better, faster, stronger.
But I must mention episode 1337, it was breathtaking when APAWOLLA is challenge EPW_Team, first is was lelo noob Agation. Agation it was try to 1 shot APAWOLLA, but APAWOLLA is was smart so he is triple spark on time and survive the killing hit, then he it's debuff GM noob Agation from his God's Candy 1 hour movement immunity and is stun real fast and is send pet, pet alone is kill noob GM Agation lelo. Then rest GM team is called APAWOLLA wek lelo for need pet to kill, APAWOLLA is stow down pet and is come out to fight all GM team for call him wek. Then he is use almighty nova and aoe 1 shot all GM team. Then all server is fear APAWOLLA, for APAWOLLA is grew very strong lelo and Xpendabad and Artifegs and Worms and Ducks and Alamat and Aeons and DReturn and all server is need ally to gank APAWOLLA, but APAWOLLA is many experience vs gank, APAWOLLA is 1337 episode experience, he is deal with gank easy lelo.

I agree, the progression of apawolla-kun from a weak pinoy furry to a big strong german warrior is an inspiring one. He does not saddie, he does not maddie, he simply increases his swaggie. After obtaining two lillies (harvested from the hearts of lesbian eps once they are slain, for those baka gaijins that can't watch raw episodes and rely on subs lol!) his swag is almost fabiolicious level. Whether they'll actually ever battle on the field when apawolla has time away from rektioning xpendables is unknown, but personally I'm anticipating it a lot. The bait of videos is there, they just aren't the right kind for apawolla-kun to charge his inner fury☆littlelupe's tl;dr of death from.

How apawolla-kun will react to the new organizations showing up this season is another thing I'm looking forward to. In retrospect, seeing the way he completely 360 noobscoped Salvation 420 times, as his cursed 'Wreck Easies' seal (he obtained after a nasty run-in during episode 1413 wherein xpendable overpowered and branded him with it) controlled him; if he retains any of that ability it should be a mlg 3600 noscope the likes of which we've never seen.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
I agree, the progression of apawolla-kun from a weak pinoy furry to a big strong german warrior is an inspiring one. He does not saddie, he does not maddie, he simply increases his swaggie. After obtaining two lillies (harvested from the hearts of lesbian eps once they are slain, for those baka gaijins that can't watch raw episodes and rely on subs lol!) his swag is almost fabiolicious level. Whether they'll actually ever battle on the field when apawolla has time away from rektioning xpendables is unknown, but personally I'm anticipating it a lot. The bait of videos is there, they just aren't the right kind for apawolla-kun to charge his inner fury☆littlelupe's tl;dr of death from.

How apawolla-kun will react to the new organizations showing up this season is another thing I'm looking forward to. In retrospect, seeing the way he completely 360 noobscoped Salvation 420 times, as his cursed 'Wreck Easies' seal (he obtained after a nasty run-in during episode 1413 wherein xpendable overpowered and branded him with it) controlled him; if he retains any of that ability it should be a mlg 3600 noscope the likes of which we've never seen.
Yes, but we are forgetting about his squad, so far we have only mentioned Apawolla-kun himself, they show up in the episode 1313, when Artifegs fac sigged for Apawolla-kun, but what they did not know is that he already popped a pdef choc and got his squad sig ready. Then in one moment you are see this lelo wek faction show up 10 squad for kill Apawolla-kun, but Apawolla-kun is squad sigged before Artifegs attack. So he is give big surprise for Artifegs, when lowbie lelo wek wiz mg PedroSner is Spark on Apawolla-kun and MaxmimumArmar-kun is come in fast aoe stun all 10 squad of Artifegs and make PedroSner's Spark fail, and you see VegetaSS is run in with demon triple spark and is use pill for Roar/HF then fly up and PedroSner is get hierobugged by CHotON, because nothing saves against Rentless+Frenzy, very hard combination for master and not every sin is able to master. And Apawolla-kun squad is fight very strong and brave, but to be continued in the next episode. Because there is even bigger surprise for Artifegs, stay tuned.

Offline 🌙

• sux
Yes, but we are forgetting about his squad, so far we have only mentioned Apawolla-kun himself, they show up in the episode 1313, when Artifegs fac sigged for Apawolla-kun, but what they did not know is that he already popped a pdef choc and got his squad sig ready. Then in one moment you are see this lelo wek faction show up 10 squad for kill Apawolla-kun, but Apawolla-kun is squad sigged before Artifegs attack. So he is give big surprise for Artifegs, when lowbie lelo wek wiz mg PedroSner is Spark on Apawolla-kun and MaxmimumArmar-kun is aoe stun all 10 squad of Artifegs and you see VegetaSS is run in with demon triple spark and is use pill for Roar/HF then fly up and PedroSner is get hierobugged by CHotON, because nothing saves against Rentless+Frenzy, very hard combination for master and not every sin is able to master. And Apawolla-kun squad is fight very strong and brave, but to be continued in the next episode. Because there is even bigger surprise for Artifegs, stay tuned.

That is true. I had tears in my eyes watching the ninja squad of the holymen slaughtering Artifex like nothing before. The way they hierobugged them just by looking at them... It was beautiful and terrifying that they have come this far in the fight against gankers and evil.
Will Artifex become his true enemies? It's unclear as of yet, but  it seems he will harbor equal hatred for both Artifex and his long time enemies Xpendable, because they are both boosting ego with daily video posts and destroying the new brainwashed generation with music+education. I find it unsettling that apawolla-kun has now turned against one of his own beliefs that education is good; notice he now says it is bad, and that is not good. In addition to that, the preview for the next episode gives us a short, barely noticeable clip of apawolla-kun standing before unidentifiable bodies and whispering 'easy lol' as blood drips down. Has the endless battle taken its toll on the prophet? Or are we getting memed on? If it's the former, I just hope Jungjessica-chan will be okay and not transform into a lelo. That's the only way I can forsee that things could be even worse than already foreshadowed... Unless of course... apawolla-kun is the one who becomes a lelo. But I don't even want to entertain that possibility - it's too horrifying.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Strategist whispers: New episodes posted.

LOOOOOL.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
That is true. I had tears in my eyes watching the ninja squad of the holymen slaughtering Artifex like nothing before. The way they hierobugged them just by looking at them... It was beautiful and terrifying that they have come this far in the fight against gankers and evil.
Will Artifex become his true enemies? It's unclear as of yet, but  it seems he will harbor equal hatred for both Artifex and his long time enemies Xpendable, because they are both boosting ego with daily video posts and destroying the new brainwashed generation with music+education. I find it unsettling that apawolla-kun has now turned against one of his own beliefs that education is good; notice he now says it is bad, and that is not good. In addition to that, the preview for the next episode gives us a short, barely noticeable clip of apawolla-kun standing before unidentifiable bodies and whispering 'easy lol' as blood drips down. Has the endless battle taken its toll on the prophet? Or are we getting memed on? If it's the former, I just hope Jungjessica-chan will be okay and not transform into a lelo. That's the only way I can forsee that things could be even worse than already foreshadowed... Unless of course... apawolla-kun is the one who becomes a lelo. But I don't even want to entertain that possibility - it's too horrifying.

In the next episode however, even though almighty squad was doing very good, Artifegs were just too many because too much merging of peoples, and factions, and servers. And is simply too much, don't get me wrong Apawolla-kun can beat anyone 1v1, 1v100, even 1v500 as seen in one of the episode, but Artifegs is not 1, Artifegs is not 100, Artifegs is not 500. They are cockroaches, they are multiply good and fast, Artifegs is thousands. And this is where big surprise is come in, when Apawolla-kun's friend is come, his name was unrevealed until this very episode, his name was Atisa-kun, almighty leader of divine clan called Ruthless, for they are known to beat any faction on server in fair numbers. Atisa-kun was fac sigged behind Artifegs, while Apawolla-kun's squad was on the other side. They was send cleric member to Apawolla-kun's squad for help, not saying Apawolla-kun, MaximumArmar-kun or VegetaSS need healer, no no, don't get me wrong, Bimboheal is help DD, for she is know for very good AA and is spam AA Apawolla-kun 24/7. Although Jungjessica-chan hasn't been mentioned much, she did very great role, Junglessica-chan was busy seduce Steerz for he is virgin and easy to manipulate, and that way reduce Artifegs power, this was proved to be very useful manoeuvre and is turn Apawolla-kun's and friendly Atisa-kun's fight vs Artifegs into victory.

:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2014, 05:24 am by Bre.