Epic Perfect World

Epw pvp.

Panda_monium

Cyn is probably the wisest man on the planet...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You are wasting your breath, or finger taps rather.

Vegas

Sad but some of his points are true this time  :normal-2:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
what is the meaning of life

Playing with cadavers everyday. :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Mher

• Characters: Mher

My thought exactly lol.

but on my perspective.

when they're posting a pk videos i enjoy watching it. well other than they pick some good music or techno house mixed. i learn a lot movement, battle formation etc. well kind im new here so technically noob in almost everything. Regarding on clan matters lets face it this is a private server and open for international and majority of our community didn't online 24/7, some of them have personal issues/matters(become inactive)  and most common issues on faction are timezone . Like on my faction. im 9~10 hours ahead on majority of our members but that isn't an issue instead i changed my routine to get along with them.  :smiley:
Last Edit: Mar 06, 2014, 12:48 am by Mher

Mher 150 Demon Barbarian.
Shane_Zaniah 150 Demon Wizard.
Mher_Archer 150 Demon Archer.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
I honestly think that pvp quality on the server has dramatically decreased. The remaining pkers desperately joining biggest factions, in order to have some action. Biggest factions desperately spamming videos after each pk, trying to satisfy their egos, that can not ever be satisfied. Older factions are just pve chatrooms with players that confuse virtual people with real life friends. They wait each week for a silly Tw to happen, which is never equally numbered, and call it "fun", "a great TW" and make a pointless video. Why is almost everyone here so cowardly and meaningless (regarding their gameplay)? Basically all have stopped taking any challenge in game and play for an easy win.
I feel a bit sorry for the GMS for having such weak community. Even if I was making money, I would never do stuff for you guys.
 In my opinion, it all comes from the fact that there are 7 billion people in the world and very few wise, good parents. (not mentioning people being brainwashed and dumbed down by music, media, education all the time).
Current generations do not understand life, they can't find any meaning in what they do, they are lacking any aspirations.
Just last word to those, that have been playing this game for some time now: you have not achieved anything, you have not found any true friends. If u were ass holes in game and pissed off other people, you have just brought many sad moments for yourselves for the future.
Have a great day!

Words of a middle-aged person who got sick of everything and now is terrorizing  EPW community with threads like this..
Go do something ''useful'' and leave us brainwashed and dumb people alone.

scxclfbdnkgw

wait i reread this

stay in drugs don't do school kids apawolla sez education makes u dumb+brainwashed
TOP KEK

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
why are you being so serious

why do you care

personally I have much fun seeing the PK videos and reading the post fights that come out of them.  I'd rather not have that change because someone feels that people aren't playing the game "correctly".

wc drama is fun to watch too after mass pk.   :))

plis stop telling people that they're only supposed to play one way, and that's your way.

sorround

I'm 15 years old and yes, sometimes I think my generation is so ***ed up I don't think the world will be able to survive more than 100 years  :normal-2: 

Majority of the teenagers my age seem like a bunch of robots created by some dumb chimpanzees, that have no idea how to stand up for themselves, share their opinion, try out (even if it's in the internet,I know, it's pathetic but it's a start..) and make people think about what they're doing, wake them up...So if this guy "littlelupe" is brave enough to do it, teenager or not middle aged or not, I'll let him do it and yes it might sound weird but some of his points are damn right. So keep telling him to move servers "lol" at his posts and insult him more, all  you're really causing is more threads like these, more of his irrational suggestions and more of his "deep game analysis"  :normal-2:

So yeah my point here kinda is to respect each other no matter how much you dislike the other. Because honestly..what bothers me here the most is the brainless people repeating themselves over and over again telling him to go somewhere else rather than the actual post which indeed was...disturbing in many ways...

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm 15 years old and yes, sometimes I think my generation is so ***ed up I don't think the world will be able to survive more than 100 years  :normal-2: 

Majority of the teenagers my age seem like a bunch of robots created by some dumb chimpanzees, that have no idea how to stand up for themselves, share their opinion, try out (even if it's in the internet,I know, it's pathetic but it's a start..) and make people think about what they're doing, wake them up...So if this guy "littlelupe" is brave enough to do it, teenager or not middle aged or not, I'll let him do it and yes it might sound weird but some of his points are damn right. So keep telling him to move servers "lol" at his posts and insult him more, all  you're really causing is more threads like these, more of his irrational suggestions and more of his "deep game analysis"  :normal-2:

So yeah my point here kinda is to respect each other no matter how much you dislike the other. Because honestly..what bothers me here the most is the brainless people repeating themselves over and over again telling him to go somewhere else rather than the actual post which indeed was...disturbing in many ways...

I don't like your name, but I like your ideas. :P

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

it's incredibly difficult for me to take you seriously when you have the username... "POOP".

sorround

it's incredibly difficult for me to take you seriously when you have the username... "POOP".

do you even POOP?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
So it started again.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Games in general are all about having fun. not everyone who plays Epw is seeking to be the Best PKer. Personally i play the game just to relieve stress from Work and Real Life issues. Relax and move on. as for Pk vids, i learn a bit from watching them and don't mind them at all. Players will always join the biggest factions if they want to play and compete against the top. Just like in professional sports where a basketball player will dream of joining the NBA. I hope you sort things out and see the game for what it really is. c
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Thing is. He won't see this game as fun.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked