Epic Perfect World

PvE Class Build threads (and how they seem to not exist).

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The nice thing about playing on a private server is that you are able to restat your character as
All-in-all, is mostly depends on what type of playing style you wish to go with. Give some different builds a go and see what you enjoy the most, since you'll be a strict PvE player anyhow, it won't matter a whole lot.

I'm gonna make a mag barb now. No joke. The ele def on him would be awesome.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Lol funny thread.

Q.Q,even blue name random venos have more i always waste 500ec rerolling to get nothing.~#giveluckplz.

500 ec is nothing, it's for like what, 8 rerolls?

500 ec is farmable in 5 mins.

Negativ

Lol funny thread.

You can't farm 500 ec in 5 mins?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
You can't farm 500 ec in 5 mins?

Farm weed and sell to ppl, yes.

Negativ

Farm weed and sell to ppl, yes.
Where do you live.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Lol funny thread.

500 ec+ to spend every day or even every few days is expensive imo.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I'm gonna make a mag barb now. No joke. The ele def on him would be awesome.

HA 4.0 Psychic so good.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I, like several other players on this server, play strictly PvE, and I'd like to try every class, but whenever I go to search for a build suggestion for that class, it's always the same thing; PvP this, PvP that. I get it, there are far more people who do PvP on the server than those who do PvE, but I for one feel like the PvE part of the community gets neglected a bit too much (not in terms of the content of the game, nor do I feel we are neglected by GMs and such).

I'm probably using the right builds anyway, but I would like to know all of my options. I'm sure there are some builds that are viable for both PK and PvE, but I wouldn't know that unless the guide told me (which almost zero guides do). These are just my opinions, and you can hate on them all you want, but as a PvE player, I feel like there needs to be a change in the way people handle class build guides regarding who it's meant for. For example, if someone makes a guide for a class, and the content is geared toward PvP players, state that it is, because if not, a PvE player, like me, would go in, read a few posts about "I used this build and I've dropped such and such number of people and never been dropped before" and feel absolutely left out, because that build may not be viable for PvE.

Again, just my opinons, but the fact still stands PvE is a part of this game.

Look, I dont like PvE. I dont like spending time against the CPU. It just feels BR to me. But I agree on ur point.
Poeple should seriously stop trying to force their ideas on others'.
Anyway I dont know any PvE build,I'm sorry.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Elric

I'd like to thank everyone for their input on this, but I think the problem, if you could call it that has been resolved. Like I said, before, as soon as I learn a bit more about genie skills and a few other things, I will try my best to make an overall PvE stat build guide, unless someone does it before me (which is entirely possible *hint hint*  ;))