Epic Perfect World

The constant complaining

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
QQ meow meow meow QQ

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Kitiara

You know I support the GMs. They work so hard to make our playing experiance worth while over here. And to tell you the truth I haven't been back to PWI since I joined over here cause well no one cares on the normal servers. Since yesturday I argued with a ton of people QQing cause of the rollback and loosing things and them pissed off cause they missed the 15gold. It is still 2xs that is more then enough compensation then the 15 gold. You can get your lvls back and even make some coin back but all they cared about what bull crap. And to be honest I am sick and tired of the GMs getting crap for a mistake that was out of all their control.

To all you QQers out there you better listen up. GET OFF YOUR LAZY BEHINDS AND DO WHAT THE REST OF US DID... FARM!

It is supposed to be fun and all your doing is griping and making it less fun for those of us that actually enjoy doing so. Stop blaming the GMs for every little thing that goes wrong and do something for yourself for once. Atleast these GMs talk to us and not just sit and drink coffee and say screw you all. Aga is super busy he does have a real life outside this game just like everyone else. So give the poor guy a break and stop fighting with the other GMs over petty crap if you dont like it GTFO and let us mature people have the server back

There I said my peace. KTHXBYE

P.S. Aga didn't have to do what he did so be thankful for what you got
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:14 pm by lizellea

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
lol is this a post about people moaning or that you're mad at the world that your uncle isnt getting his recognition ? more references to him than your actual topic.

As for the roll back lol who cares everything everyone had was free anyway and those who donated should remember one thing.

To donate means to give freely "without expectation" (this is the key part of this phrase)

ppl should just be greatful Aga tried to compensate at all.

Then there are people like this who go through and look for the smallest things to pick at a thread, half the time starting pointless discussion that leads a legitimate thread into being locked/deleted. Yes we get that they need attention, but you could atleast not miss the point of the thread instead of focusing on one area. It was an example, he is one of four people to go to the deepest point of the earth (to date), he doesnt want nor need recognition.

Donating might mean to give freely but people are not like that, the donation system is effectively charging zen, you don't have to get picky with it, its not impressive. Most would not, sadly, be donating without getting something, so the point is pointless, because people would just not donate, luckily there is the system in place.

Anyway as Tiny so well put, haters gonna hate.
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:11 pm by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Thanks guys, was maddening that people were taking the rollback like the worst thing that could possibly happen. We all lost it a little for a bit there.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

T r i f o r c e

Im just glad that u Ninja and other staff members took a breath and told how u felt, i hope some weight is of ur chests ladies and gentleman cause u are ladies an gents i never seen such polite behavior before on any server ive seen.

Respect and Apreciation is in order to all EPW staff Gms and GS and ofc our Admin Salute

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
I was once lucky enough to talk to a gm in PWI  ??? but then it teled me to the star island and said few things & left me there  :(
omg i would of raged on them in fact i did i got a gm to loose gm powers and only be a GS XD
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline DeadAngel

+10 to Ninja and all the other GM's and GS that are out there, you guys did awesome. In the end you guys took care of the situation with great speed and effort, and you even gave us a bonus. I'm sure most Servers would have had a roll back then said, "*** it, if you lost it you lost it now go farm it again." But you guys gave us more gold than we really needed, you gave us 2x, and you gave us multiple events. For all those immature people out there who can't realize what you all have done for us then they need to just leave game. If it were up to me I'd just ban all the QQ'ers but who would I laugh at in World Chat, xD. Again you guys good job, losing sleep and whatnot to make us happy, we should be asking you guys what we can do, lol. <333 See ya in game.

Offline synsong

• Nachos....
Ninjas...your heartless QQ. I asked you to marry me in world chat and got no reply. My heart has been broken. LOL xD Seriously though, people QQ just to QQ. QQers are stupid. I mean yeah don't get me wrong I was pissed when the roll back happen. I worked really hard to get me and my boyfriend some gear and then it was all lost. I couldn't make myself get back on that day, but it's not like its hard to farm in this game. Compared to normal PWI, this is cake. I say good job, and let the QQers QQ. They look stupid doing it and we get mild entertainment from it.  :P

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
That's cause there are more people worried about how everyone else getting their gear than there are people worried about getting their own gear back. Most of the QQers who had a shytstorm about losing their hard work have already left. The remaining folks here are either grateful that Mr. Agatio and his team tried to help everyone get back to the way they were or too concerned about what their neighbor is getting and how much work they have to do compared to what they did.

People would be better off worrying about their own instead of poking in someone elses.

Again, I just want to say thank you to Mr. A and all the team who have been helping out and stepping the game up to try and please the unpleasables.
Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
I worried about what others around me were getting back as well as some one fortunatly worried about what I got back... one of my guild mates along with the Aga and Gm staff made sure I ws getting back up and getting back in game and in turn I have helped others farm mats and get thier stuff back.

It was this grand act of community that has reinforced my need to not search another server and to do for anyone I can offer help to in this game as we weathered this cyber crisis as if we were a real life community in an actual disaster...

We pulled together and did the best we could with what we had and delt with it... For lack of a better description however the QQ'ers were that one backwoods uneducated redneck hillbilly that the news person could find to put on the camera. If U feel slighted by this description then look in the mirror for as mosdt on here will not take it to heart as this was not the way they responded.

One can never say thank u enough for how this crisis was handled bvy Game members and GM staff alike.

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric