Epic Perfect World

The constant complaining

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
First of all, I am posting this for more than just me, today Syri got called heartless, which is one of the most obserd claims ive heard. Seriously guys, we need to grow up a little, yes the rollback is inconvenient, but are you just going to sit there and complain?
You were given more than enough compensation for it, I saw people who lost upwards of 20 billion coins, know what they did, they just farmed it back and went about thier way maturely. The 15 gold was abused, so it was removed, it was too much to begin with anyway.
Sometimes in life stuff happens and it sucks, Agatio barely has slept trying to work this out, and normally doesnt sleep enough to keep our server the way it is too. Give him some credit every now and then.

If you think a rollback sucks, or the less gold, seriously there are worse things. My uncle for example (though he hates the spotlight so he doesnt mind), ron allum, was the second half of the achron partnership, the lead engineer of the deepsea challenger project, one of the only 2 people quallified to pilot the sub and inventer of roughly 17 patents (including inventing a new material).

If you have heard any news reports on the project all you would hear is james cameron this, and james cameron that, (he contributed the money and is a long term parter of my uncle, so they deserve equal credit) and nothing on my uncle, not even in his own country. The only place he is mentioned is the official site of the project.

http://deepseachallenge.com/

So before you feel screwed over, please realise that you were not only overly compensated, and there are people who should feel more screwed over. (And yet they dont, because life is life).
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Thanks guys! Nice to know most of the people on the forums support EPW!
Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 06:42 pm by Ninja
Ex-GM

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
I agree.

I've been on several other servers and all we get in these cases is: "Continue playing or leave, your choice, now *** off since I'm the god of this server and my ego is deeply burried in my ass".

Agatio and all the GM's (except me, since I've been utterly busy) have done an excellent job compesating all the trouble and trying to fix it. So be glad and just enjoy playing. Take it as a lesson of what can happen in life. If your investment in a company gets screwed over because the company broke down, will crying to the president will make it better? Not at all. He won't care a bit.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Exactly, So people, if you agree with us, give us more real life examples why a 10 day roll back shouldnt cause the crap we are getting, if you disagree read the real life examples.
Ex-GM

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
First of all, I am posting this for more than just me, today Syri got called heartless, which is one of the most obserd claims ive heard. Seriously guys, we need to grow up a little, yes the rollback is inconvenient, but are you just going to sit there and complain?
You were given more than enough compensation for it, I saw people who lost upwards of 20 billion coins, know what they did, they just farmed it back and went about thier way maturely. The 15 gold was abused, so it was removed, it was too much to begin with anyway.
Sometimes in life stuff happens and it sucks, Agatio barely has slept trying to work this out, and normally doesnt sleep enough to keep our server the way it is too. Give him some credit every now and then.

If you think a rollback sucks, or the less gold, seriously there are worse things. My uncle for example (though he hates the spotlight so he doesnt mind), ron allum, was the second half of the achron partnership, the lead engineer of the deepsea challenger project, one of the only 2 people quallified to pilot the sub and inventer of roughly 17 patents (including inventing a new material).

If you have heard any news reports on the project all you would hear is james cameron this, and james cameron that, (he contributed the money and is a long term parter of my uncle, so they deserve equal credit) and nothing on my uncle, not even in his own country. The only place he is mentioned is the official site of the project.

http://deepseachallenge.com/

So before you feel screwed over, please realise that you were not only overly compensated, and there are people who should feel more screwed over. (And yet they dont, because life is life).
<- thinks the 15 gold thing was stupid since people still QQ'ed alot about lossing stuff when you gave them like twice of what the lost back with the gold thing
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Nice to know someone gets it >.<
Ex-GM

Offline j30r

CAN Ninja GET An AMEN?!?!?!?!  You guys actually DO have a good server here, unfortunaly not everyone is mature enough to admit it.  Roll back sucked, but Sh** happeneds, pick up the peices and move on tired of people pi**ing and moaning about it.  ITS JUST A GAME!  The gift that Agatio gave us was great I was able to get my toons back to where there were and then some, Agatio could have said F it  but he didnt.  Remimber people before you speak: "Its better to keep you mouth shut and have people think your dumb, than it is to open you mouth and remove all doubt."  Too many people have been removing all doubt lately..IJS
Thank you Agatio and the rest of the GM staff for being active and CARING about us, you guys do NOT hear that enough.  LEADER YOUR STILL a NUBBLET!! LMAO

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Agreed, the vast majority has gotten back more than they had by now. Not only that all the GM's worked their asses off trying to compensate with extra events and talking to people with questions.

IMHO it was well handled, of course an unexpected setback like that is annoying but there's no need to whine about it for a week. Good job to all of the GM's.

To the people complaining... Less QQ, more pew pew.

Offline Deviate

+10 Ninjas<----- The 's' is very important  >:( i lost quite alot but the 15 gold votes left me with a full dragon set... Agatio was extremely generous, anyone who cant see that should learn to accept free stuff and shut the hell up  :D

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
CAN Ninja GET An AMEN?!?!?!?!  You guys actually DO have a good server here, unfortunaly not everyone is mature enough to admit it.  Roll back sucked, but Sh** happeneds, pick up the peices and move on tired of people pi**ing and moaning about it.  ITS JUST A GAME!  The gift that Agatio gave us was great I was able to get my toons back to where there were and then some, Agatio could have said F it  but he didnt.  Remimber people before you speak: "Its better to keep you mouth shut and have people think your dumb, than it is to open you mouth and remove all doubt."  Too many people have been removing all doubt lately..IJS
Thank you Agatio and the rest of the GM staff for being active and CARING about us, you guys do NOT hear that enough.  LEADER YOUR STILL a NUBBLET!! LMAO
   OMG AMEN BRO!!!! i agree 100% its a shame people want to complain alot sure i lose my char completely but i moved on and got to 140 thnx to Agatio's gift i lose a 121 char so i gained 39 lv's and a some cool things. i Thank u Aga, ur awesome this is the best pserver ever if i could change the rating i would give it a 5/5 its easy yet not to easy and the pvp and extra lil things you and the other GM's made like"the rooster raccoon, road runner, demon wings, god, given ETC i hope to see somemore of EPWI's ideas i love it :)  :D
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Thank you GMs for all you've done and continue to do for us. The rollback was ofc. annoying and was really frustrating at the start. but we got way way way more back in return to compensate for it >.> ... not just from the 15 gold every 6 hrs. but the almost non-stop events all the GMs throwing down since the rollback.

You've all been working  hard, and am sure many of us, as i are ever so greatfull to our GMs, and appreciate every bit of work u guys put into Epica...

Thanks again.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Aztec

THIS IS EPIC PERFECT WORLDDDDD!!!!!!!!! No srsly, Agatio still deserves a hooker
Hi.

Offline vaine123

Ninja, thank you for that. But, majority of the QQ'ers don't read the forum, they just want things handed to them on a silver platter.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
Ninja, thank you for that. But, majority of the QQ'ers don't read the forum, they just want things handed to them on a silver platter.
ye with gold on it lmao XD like vendetta does =.=
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Its true, but I needed to vent, hearing people call syri (and all the other gms) heartless was too far.

In the whole time I played on pwi I saw one GM once while doing base quest. He was afk too.
Ex-GM