Epic Perfect World

WS event

Offline ναєℓα

• Characters: Vaela
  • Faction: Eternal
Pieces you can get easily from just farming, and doing an event for just a piece of the belt is something I doubt many people will go for. And in general, the belt shouldn't be added as an event item mainly because of the work a person puts in to get it considering it's the only freakin end-game belt in the server.
Spent 2 weeks saving up EC for mine considering I can only play on weekends and I only have 1 character. Also I understand we have the DS event, but then again DS isn't that hard to get. The belt requires you to actually work for it unlike the DS where you can get it from the faction if you meet the requirements if the faction has them.

You're right. We do need at least one thing to work for in this game ;]
'As their castles crumble slowly
We watch them fall
The crown slips from heads unworthy
As we gain control'

| Eternal | Venomancer |

Negativ

You're right. We do need at least one thing to work for in this game ;]
^

Everyone wants to make it simple, then it's no fun.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Why so mean maam? :-[
You started it sir.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Would have to say no. The DS event had a legit reason to be implemented. The DS could only be farmed by a weekly event which big guilds could camp and PK all who attempted to win to get a DS but this item doesn't have the same issue since you can run Warsong any time you want and don't have to worry about people camping it making the item unavailable to all.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think the belt gives too good stats so it cant be just gived away like that.Also its suppoused to be a rare endgame item'giving it away with a simple faction event would decrease its rarity signifcantly.So -1

same. -1

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Well it wont reduce the rarity cuz it will still be endgame unless epw introduces new gears and its better if the cost comes down a bit....

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Well it wont reduce the rarity cuz it will still be endgame unless epw introduces new gears and its better if the cost comes down a bit....
I don't really see why you even need an event for it, it can be farmed, easily.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
omg people stop being lazy and trying to find an easy way of getting endgame gear just farm its not hard.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Panda_monium

Don't wanna spam ws ... farm NW ...buy with ec...
 It would reduce rarity. Don't see how it wouldn't.
wanna suggest an endgame starter pack while we're at it lul.  (Ijk)
Another belt would throw off market /pk/server.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P
Don't wanna spam ws ... farm NW ...buy with ec...
 It would reduce rarity. Don't see how it wouldn't.
wanna suggest an endgame starter pack while we're at it lul.  (Ijk)
Another belt would throw off market /pk/server.
  :normal-28: :normal-28:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think the belt gives too good stats so it cant be just gived away like that.Also its suppoused to be a rare endgame item'giving it away with a simple faction event would decrease its rarity signifcantly.So -1

Well there was a time where DS necks were rare too...

But this isn't needed.  It's one of three things in game (barring r8 reforges) left that requires some form of work.  Also, it doesn't happen as often now with the new requirements for DS event, but it would open up a window of abuse.  Hence, it would mean more work for the GM's than what it's worth.

And it's a very easy thing to farm anyways, whether directly or indirectly (through farming then buying with EC).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Negativ

Well there was a time where DS necks were rare too...

But this isn't needed.  It's one of three things in game (barring r8 reforges) left that requires some form of work.  Also, it doesn't happen as often now with the new requirements for DS event, but it would open up a window of abuse.  Hence, it would mean more work for the GM's than what it's worth.

And it's a very easy thing to farm anyways, whether directly or indirectly (through farming then buying with EC).
How could you farm DS anyway? ..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
How could you farm DS anyway? ..
Can't. Had to win it through DT event.

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P